Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. With some effort I bring you this photo of Musti being cuddly and staring at me, as is his way.

With some effort I bring you this photo of Musti being cuddly and staring at me, as is his way.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
cats
23 Indlæg 9 Posters 12 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • alexhaist@wandering.shopA alexhaist@wandering.shop

    @sinituulia I love a loving gaze.

    sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS This user is from outside of this forum
    sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS This user is from outside of this forum
    sinituulia@eldritch.cafe
    wrote on sidst redigeret af
    #12

    @alexhaist Sometimes I think someone may have accidentally installed dog software instead of cat software, since I've previously ever only seen dogs do this...

    alexhaist@wandering.shopA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS sinituulia@eldritch.cafe

      @alexhaist Sometimes I think someone may have accidentally installed dog software instead of cat software, since I've previously ever only seen dogs do this...

      alexhaist@wandering.shopA This user is from outside of this forum
      alexhaist@wandering.shopA This user is from outside of this forum
      alexhaist@wandering.shop
      wrote on sidst redigeret af
      #13

      @sinituulia my wife's cat did it the first time she was plopped into her lap at the rescue. These days, she crawls up her chest and puts a paw on her face until my wife meets her adoring gaze. It is the absolute cutest.

      sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • alexhaist@wandering.shopA alexhaist@wandering.shop

        @sinituulia my wife's cat did it the first time she was plopped into her lap at the rescue. These days, she crawls up her chest and puts a paw on her face until my wife meets her adoring gaze. It is the absolute cutest.

        sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS This user is from outside of this forum
        sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS This user is from outside of this forum
        sinituulia@eldritch.cafe
        wrote on sidst redigeret af
        #14

        @alexhaist Absolutely fantastic, 11/10.

        Sometimes when I'm in bed Musti sits next to my head and slowly deliberately runs his claws through my hair. I don't know what he thinks he's doing, but it's pretty cute, and stops once I pay attention to him.

        alexhaist@wandering.shopA linza@kamu.socialL 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS sinituulia@eldritch.cafe

          @alexhaist Absolutely fantastic, 11/10.

          Sometimes when I'm in bed Musti sits next to my head and slowly deliberately runs his claws through my hair. I don't know what he thinks he's doing, but it's pretty cute, and stops once I pay attention to him.

          alexhaist@wandering.shopA This user is from outside of this forum
          alexhaist@wandering.shopA This user is from outside of this forum
          alexhaist@wandering.shop
          wrote on sidst redigeret af
          #15

          @sinituulia what a love.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS sinituulia@eldritch.cafe

            There's been a fairly wriggly Pörri on my lap as well, though he's much harder to properly photograph...

            #Cats

            sophiafree@mastodonapp.ukS This user is from outside of this forum
            sophiafree@mastodonapp.ukS This user is from outside of this forum
            sophiafree@mastodonapp.uk
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #16

            @sinituulia He looks so trusting. 🥺

            sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • sophiafree@mastodonapp.ukS sophiafree@mastodonapp.uk

              @sinituulia He looks so trusting. 🥺

              sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS This user is from outside of this forum
              sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS This user is from outside of this forum
              sinituulia@eldritch.cafe
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #17

              @SophiaFree He has no doubts that he will be cuddled as long as he wants to be! I fold like wet paper whenever a cat wants my attention

              sophiafree@mastodonapp.ukS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS sinituulia@eldritch.cafe

                @SophiaFree He has no doubts that he will be cuddled as long as he wants to be! I fold like wet paper whenever a cat wants my attention

                sophiafree@mastodonapp.ukS This user is from outside of this forum
                sophiafree@mastodonapp.ukS This user is from outside of this forum
                sophiafree@mastodonapp.uk
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #18

                @sinituulia Very understandable. ❤

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS sinituulia@eldritch.cafe

                  There's been a fairly wriggly Pörri on my lap as well, though he's much harder to properly photograph...

                  #Cats

                  linza@kamu.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                  linza@kamu.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                  linza@kamu.social
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #19

                  @sinituulia awwww Pörri's smile 💕

                  sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • linza@kamu.socialL linza@kamu.social

                    @sinituulia awwww Pörri's smile 💕

                    sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS This user is from outside of this forum
                    sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS This user is from outside of this forum
                    sinituulia@eldritch.cafe
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #20

                    @Linza He's such a contently pleased looking boy!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS sinituulia@eldritch.cafe

                      @alexhaist Absolutely fantastic, 11/10.

                      Sometimes when I'm in bed Musti sits next to my head and slowly deliberately runs his claws through my hair. I don't know what he thinks he's doing, but it's pretty cute, and stops once I pay attention to him.

                      linza@kamu.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                      linza@kamu.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
                      linza@kamu.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #21

                      @sinituulia @alexhaist he's petting you

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS sinituulia@eldritch.cafe

                        And some more Musti being cuddly and staring at me. This is from yesterday.
                        The well dressed sir, he does like gazing at me...

                        #Cats

                        magdalenahai@mstdn.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                        magdalenahai@mstdn.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                        magdalenahai@mstdn.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #22

                        @sinituulia oh, the adoration in his eyes 😍

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • sinituulia@eldritch.cafeS sinituulia@eldritch.cafe

                          And some more Musti being cuddly and staring at me. This is from yesterday.
                          The well dressed sir, he does like gazing at me...

                          #Cats

                          kaisla@eliitin-some.fiK This user is from outside of this forum
                          kaisla@eliitin-some.fiK This user is from outside of this forum
                          kaisla@eliitin-some.fi
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #23

                          @sinituulia 😭😭😭

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
                          Svar
                          • Svar som emne
                          Login for at svare
                          • Ældste til nyeste
                          • Nyeste til ældste
                          • Most Votes


                          • Log ind

                          • Login or register to search.
                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Hjem
                          • Seneste
                          • Etiketter
                          • Populære
                          • Verden
                          • Bruger
                          • Grupper