Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Before I abandon all responsibility and watch football for the rest of the night, a question for the Mastodon veterans:I’m brand new here.

Before I abandon all responsibility and watch football for the rest of the night, a question for the Mastodon veterans:I’m brand new here.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
6 Indlæg 3 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • tomhicks713@universeodon.comT This user is from outside of this forum
    tomhicks713@universeodon.comT This user is from outside of this forum
    tomhicks713@universeodon.com
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #1

    Before I abandon all responsibility and watch football for the rest of the night, a question for the Mastodon veterans:
    I’m brand new here. Who or what should I be following?

    Writers, independent journalists, music people, classic TV nuts, movie obsessives, sports folks, interesting weirdos. I’m open.

    Point me toward your favorite corner of Mastodon.

    teledyn@mstdn.caT 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • tomhicks713@universeodon.comT tomhicks713@universeodon.com

      Before I abandon all responsibility and watch football for the rest of the night, a question for the Mastodon veterans:
      I’m brand new here. Who or what should I be following?

      Writers, independent journalists, music people, classic TV nuts, movie obsessives, sports folks, interesting weirdos. I’m open.

      Point me toward your favorite corner of Mastodon.

      teledyn@mstdn.caT This user is from outside of this forum
      teledyn@mstdn.caT This user is from outside of this forum
      teledyn@mstdn.ca
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #2

      @TomHicks713

      Short answer: follow @FediTips

      tomhicks713@universeodon.comT feditips@social.growyourown.servicesF 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • teledyn@mstdn.caT teledyn@mstdn.ca

        @TomHicks713

        Short answer: follow @FediTips

        tomhicks713@universeodon.comT This user is from outside of this forum
        tomhicks713@universeodon.comT This user is from outside of this forum
        tomhicks713@universeodon.com
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #3

        @teledyn @FediTips Thank you

        teledyn@mstdn.caT 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • tomhicks713@universeodon.comT tomhicks713@universeodon.com

          @teledyn @FediTips Thank you

          teledyn@mstdn.caT This user is from outside of this forum
          teledyn@mstdn.caT This user is from outside of this forum
          teledyn@mstdn.ca
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #4

          @TomHicks713 @FediTips

          My longer answer: always click on your own hashtags — you will either find new friends, or be lonelier than ever 😅

          tomhicks713@universeodon.comT 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • teledyn@mstdn.caT teledyn@mstdn.ca

            @TomHicks713 @FediTips

            My longer answer: always click on your own hashtags — you will either find new friends, or be lonelier than ever 😅

            tomhicks713@universeodon.comT This user is from outside of this forum
            tomhicks713@universeodon.comT This user is from outside of this forum
            tomhicks713@universeodon.com
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #5

            @teledyn @FediTips now, that's funny!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • teledyn@mstdn.caT teledyn@mstdn.ca

              @TomHicks713

              Short answer: follow @FediTips

              feditips@social.growyourown.servicesF This user is from outside of this forum
              feditips@social.growyourown.servicesF This user is from outside of this forum
              feditips@social.growyourown.services
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #6

              @teledyn @TomHicks713

              Hey Tom,

              I'm trying to run an unofficial support service on here, so please feel free to ask if you want help with using this place! 🙂

              There is also lots of help for new people on the website at https://fedi.tips

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              Svar
              • Svar som emne
              Login for at svare
              • Ældste til nyeste
              • Nyeste til ældste
              • Most Votes


              • Log ind

              • Login or register to search.
              Powered by NodeBB Contributors
              Graciously hosted by data.coop
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Hjem
              • Seneste
              • Etiketter
              • Populære
              • Verden
              • Bruger
              • Grupper