Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. When I was a kid I was given a mini Disc recorder, I had it from the age of 10 all the way until I was 19 and it broke.

When I was a kid I was given a mini Disc recorder, I had it from the age of 10 all the way until I was 19 and it broke.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
1 Indlæg 1 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • limneticvillains@mastodon.onlineL This user is from outside of this forum
    limneticvillains@mastodon.onlineL This user is from outside of this forum
    limneticvillains@mastodon.online
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #1

    When I was a kid I was given a mini Disc recorder, I had it from the age of 10 all the way until I was 19 and it broke. I loved it so much, I used to walk to school listening to a mixtape which included Holy Fuck and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club which I recorded onto mini disc, so good.

    Skip 18 years and I managed to track a similar model down and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg!

    Coming soon to Bandcamp: a small run of Mini Discs! For the hyper ultra hipster. (It is my favourite format).

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    0
    • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
    Svar
    • Svar som emne
    Login for at svare
    • Ældste til nyeste
    • Nyeste til ældste
    • Most Votes


    • Log ind

    • Login or register to search.
    Powered by NodeBB Contributors
    Graciously hosted by data.coop
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Hjem
    • Seneste
    • Etiketter
    • Populære
    • Verden
    • Bruger
    • Grupper