Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. You know, the Fediverse reminds me of the local oval in my childhood neighbourhood.

You know, the Fediverse reminds me of the local oval in my childhood neighbourhood.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
fediverse
13 Indlæg 5 Posters 32 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
    sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
    sjpurrs@mastodon.social
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #2

    @Su_G That's a perfect description, Su. It's a smorgasbord of intellectualism at every corner of the rainbow. Like the oval of my youth, it's the quintessential playground.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS sjpurrs@mastodon.social

      You know, the Fediverse reminds me of the local oval in my childhood neighbourhood.

      Every day after school, I'd get home, raid the fridge and bolt out the door to the oval. I had no idea who would be there but other kids would always pop in and we'd kick the ball around or organise a game. Then, darkness would fall and we'd all disappear.

      We never called each other or planned anything but we connected when our paths crossed. I really like being back in that world.

      #fediverse

      D This user is from outside of this forum
      D This user is from outside of this forum
      davetheresurrector@mastodon.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #3

      @sjpurrs Ah, the free-range days when there was a spare kid on every corner.

      sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D davetheresurrector@mastodon.social

        @sjpurrs Ah, the free-range days when there was a spare kid on every corner.

        sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
        sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
        sjpurrs@mastodon.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #4

        @davetheresurrector Yeah, it was like that. And I was definitely free-range.

        D 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS sjpurrs@mastodon.social

          @davetheresurrector Yeah, it was like that. And I was definitely free-range.

          D This user is from outside of this forum
          D This user is from outside of this forum
          davetheresurrector@mastodon.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #5

          @sjpurrs Be home for dinner. Unless you wound up at a friend's dinner table.

          sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D davetheresurrector@mastodon.social

            @sjpurrs Be home for dinner. Unless you wound up at a friend's dinner table.

            sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
            sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
            sjpurrs@mastodon.social
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #6

            @davetheresurrector 🤣 That happened so often but then I'd rush back and have another feed.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS sjpurrs@mastodon.social

              You know, the Fediverse reminds me of the local oval in my childhood neighbourhood.

              Every day after school, I'd get home, raid the fridge and bolt out the door to the oval. I had no idea who would be there but other kids would always pop in and we'd kick the ball around or organise a game. Then, darkness would fall and we'd all disappear.

              We never called each other or planned anything but we connected when our paths crossed. I really like being back in that world.

              #fediverse

              david@setouchi.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
              david@setouchi.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
              david@setouchi.social
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #7

              @sjpurrs You're describing the park next to my house (just to tell you that such places still exist)

              sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • david@setouchi.socialD david@setouchi.social

                @sjpurrs You're describing the park next to my house (just to tell you that such places still exist)

                sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                sjpurrs@mastodon.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #8

                @David That's great to hear. None of the parks near my pace are like this anymore. Stranger danger rules, so kids are always supervised now.

                david@setouchi.socialD 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS sjpurrs@mastodon.social

                  @David That's great to hear. None of the parks near my pace are like this anymore. Stranger danger rules, so kids are always supervised now.

                  david@setouchi.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                  david@setouchi.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                  david@setouchi.social
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #9

                  @sjpurrs Luckily, I live in a civilized society.

                  sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • david@setouchi.socialD david@setouchi.social

                    @sjpurrs Luckily, I live in a civilized society.

                    sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                    sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                    sjpurrs@mastodon.social
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #10

                    @David I lived in that society for a long time and that is certainly one advantage it has over mine.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS sjpurrs@mastodon.social

                      You know, the Fediverse reminds me of the local oval in my childhood neighbourhood.

                      Every day after school, I'd get home, raid the fridge and bolt out the door to the oval. I had no idea who would be there but other kids would always pop in and we'd kick the ball around or organise a game. Then, darkness would fall and we'd all disappear.

                      We never called each other or planned anything but we connected when our paths crossed. I really like being back in that world.

                      #fediverse

                      aubrieta@social.tchncs.deA This user is from outside of this forum
                      aubrieta@social.tchncs.deA This user is from outside of this forum
                      aubrieta@social.tchncs.de
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #11

                      @sjpurrs me, too 🙂

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS sjpurrs@mastodon.social

                        You know, the Fediverse reminds me of the local oval in my childhood neighbourhood.

                        Every day after school, I'd get home, raid the fridge and bolt out the door to the oval. I had no idea who would be there but other kids would always pop in and we'd kick the ball around or organise a game. Then, darkness would fall and we'd all disappear.

                        We never called each other or planned anything but we connected when our paths crossed. I really like being back in that world.

                        #fediverse

                        plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.caP This user is from outside of this forum
                        plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.caP This user is from outside of this forum
                        plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.ca
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #12

                        @sjpurrs@mastodon.social that’s real lovely and you were real lucky to have it

                        sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.caP plzupgrademe@fedi.txw.ca

                          @sjpurrs@mastodon.social that’s real lovely and you were real lucky to have it

                          sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                          sjpurrs@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                          sjpurrs@mastodon.social
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #13

                          @plzupgrademe Thanks, I was.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
                          Svar
                          • Svar som emne
                          Login for at svare
                          • Ældste til nyeste
                          • Nyeste til ældste
                          • Most Votes


                          • Log ind

                          • Login or register to search.
                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Hjem
                          • Seneste
                          • Etiketter
                          • Populære
                          • Verden
                          • Bruger
                          • Grupper