Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Ugh, why do queer people always look like *that*?

Ugh, why do queer people always look like *that*?

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
30 Indlæg 21 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    Like y'all were assigned cute at birth or something 💖

    palmandneedle@norden.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
    palmandneedle@norden.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
    palmandneedle@norden.social
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #5

    @alice

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

      Ugh, why do queer people always look like *that*?

      I don't even need to give examples, you all know exactly what I mean.

      ...

      Hot ❤️‍🔥

      imhotep@infosec.exchangeI This user is from outside of this forum
      imhotep@infosec.exchangeI This user is from outside of this forum
      imhotep@infosec.exchange
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #6

      @alice They are trying to corrupt you afaiu.

      If we don't stop them soon everyone could be hot and queer.

      alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

        Ugh, why do queer people always look like *that*?

        I don't even need to give examples, you all know exactly what I mean.

        ...

        Hot ❤️‍🔥

        alex@pawb.funA This user is from outside of this forum
        alex@pawb.funA This user is from outside of this forum
        alex@pawb.fun
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #7

        @alice Ahem. This one is not. At all.

        I myself am only "a little cute". I don't aim any higher than that.

        alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

          Like y'all were assigned cute at birth or something 💖

          eruonna@lgbtqia.spaceE This user is from outside of this forum
          eruonna@lgbtqia.spaceE This user is from outside of this forum
          eruonna@lgbtqia.space
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #8

          @alice and then everyone shows up to say "but not me", lol.

          (But for real not me)

          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • imhotep@infosec.exchangeI imhotep@infosec.exchange

            @alice They are trying to corrupt you afaiu.

            If we don't stop them soon everyone could be hot and queer.

            alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
            alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
            alice@lgbtqia.space
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #9

            @imhotep it's already too late for me 😞

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • alex@pawb.funA alex@pawb.fun

              @alice Ahem. This one is not. At all.

              I myself am only "a little cute". I don't aim any higher than that.

              alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
              alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
              alice@lgbtqia.space
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #10

              @alex you don't have everyone else's tastes, so they'll have to decide for themselves.

              alex@pawb.funA 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • eruonna@lgbtqia.spaceE eruonna@lgbtqia.space

                @alice and then everyone shows up to say "but not me", lol.

                (But for real not me)

                alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                alice@lgbtqia.space
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #11

                @eruonna I know that's false 😉

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                  @alex you don't have everyone else's tastes, so they'll have to decide for themselves.

                  alex@pawb.funA This user is from outside of this forum
                  alex@pawb.funA This user is from outside of this forum
                  alex@pawb.fun
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #12

                  @alice

                  They're welcome to decide for themselves, as long as they keep it to themselves.

                  Edit for clarification: This isn't me putting myself down or fishing for compliments, this is me being realistic. I didn't sign up to be "anyone's taste". i'd find that extremely uncomfortable. I'm aroace, not everyone feels comfortable being in the running.

                  (Doesn't everyone say that your own opinion of yourself is what matters most? It’s so frustrating when a neutral statement about my own comfort zone gets reframed as low self-esteem that needs fixing.)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                    Ugh, why do queer people always look like *that*?

                    I don't even need to give examples, you all know exactly what I mean.

                    ...

                    Hot ❤️‍🔥

                    matoakit@beach.cityM This user is from outside of this forum
                    matoakit@beach.cityM This user is from outside of this forum
                    matoakit@beach.city
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #13

                    @alice F'n hot 🔥

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                      Like y'all were assigned cute at birth or something 💖

                      meadow@lgbtqia.spaceM This user is from outside of this forum
                      meadow@lgbtqia.spaceM This user is from outside of this forum
                      meadow@lgbtqia.space
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #14

                      @alice
                      I'm so cute, feral beasts fight one another for my affection.

                      Okay, well, it's my dogs fighting over me, but I'll take what I can get.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                        Like y'all were assigned cute at birth or something 💖

                        beanbagashtray@kolektiva.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
                        beanbagashtray@kolektiva.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
                        beanbagashtray@kolektiva.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #15

                        @alice
                        Them: you're totally ACAB!
                        Me: .... to which ACAB are you referring? 👀

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                          Like y'all were assigned cute at birth or something 💖

                          rallias@hax.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                          rallias@hax.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                          rallias@hax.social
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #16

                          @alice I was also assigned male at birth, and I'm not that anymore either.

                          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                            Like y'all were assigned cute at birth or something 💖

                            unlofl@mstdn.socialU This user is from outside of this forum
                            unlofl@mstdn.socialU This user is from outside of this forum
                            unlofl@mstdn.social
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #17

                            @alice "All these sexy people are from the same country? Where even is ?!?"

                            golgaloth@writing.exchangeG 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                              Like y'all were assigned cute at birth or something 💖

                              argv_minus_one@mastodon.sdf.orgA This user is from outside of this forum
                              argv_minus_one@mastodon.sdf.orgA This user is from outside of this forum
                              argv_minus_one@mastodon.sdf.org
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #18

                              @alice

                              Semi-regular reminder that the https://transfem.social logo is extremely cute.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                                Like y'all were assigned cute at birth or something 💖

                                lana@beige.partyL This user is from outside of this forum
                                lana@beige.partyL This user is from outside of this forum
                                lana@beige.party
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #19

                                @alice ACAB. Wait I think that acronym is already taken by something...

                                randomdamage@infosec.exchangeR perrin42@mastodon.socialP 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • rallias@hax.socialR rallias@hax.social

                                  @alice I was also assigned male at birth, and I'm not that anymore either.

                                  alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                  alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                  alice@lgbtqia.space
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #20

                                  @rallias I'm sure you were assigned (even) cuter at transition...ACAT.

                                  rallias@hax.socialR 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • lana@beige.partyL lana@beige.party

                                    @alice ACAB. Wait I think that acronym is already taken by something...

                                    randomdamage@infosec.exchangeR This user is from outside of this forum
                                    randomdamage@infosec.exchangeR This user is from outside of this forum
                                    randomdamage@infosec.exchange
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #21

                                    @Lana @alice
                                    Always
                                    Carry
                                    A
                                    Book

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • unlofl@mstdn.socialU unlofl@mstdn.social

                                      @alice "All these sexy people are from the same country? Where even is ?!?"

                                      golgaloth@writing.exchangeG This user is from outside of this forum
                                      golgaloth@writing.exchangeG This user is from outside of this forum
                                      golgaloth@writing.exchange
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #22

                                      @unlofl @alice

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                                        Ugh, why do queer people always look like *that*?

                                        I don't even need to give examples, you all know exactly what I mean.

                                        ...

                                        Hot ❤️‍🔥

                                        pharmafemboy@estradiol.cityP This user is from outside of this forum
                                        pharmafemboy@estradiol.cityP This user is from outside of this forum
                                        pharmafemboy@estradiol.city
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #23

                                        @alice

                                        but I'm not tho

                                        alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • pharmafemboy@estradiol.cityP pharmafemboy@estradiol.city

                                          @alice

                                          but I'm not tho

                                          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                          alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                                          alice@lgbtqia.space
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #24

                                          @pharmafemboy *presses X to doubt*

                                          pharmafemboy@estradiol.cityP 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper