Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Ugh, why do queer people always look like *that*?

Ugh, why do queer people always look like *that*?

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
30 Indlæg 21 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    Like y'all were assigned cute at birth or something 💖

    beanbagashtray@kolektiva.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
    beanbagashtray@kolektiva.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
    beanbagashtray@kolektiva.social
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #15

    @alice
    Them: you're totally ACAB!
    Me: .... to which ACAB are you referring? 👀

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

      Like y'all were assigned cute at birth or something 💖

      rallias@hax.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
      rallias@hax.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
      rallias@hax.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #16

      @alice I was also assigned male at birth, and I'm not that anymore either.

      alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

        Like y'all were assigned cute at birth or something 💖

        unlofl@mstdn.socialU This user is from outside of this forum
        unlofl@mstdn.socialU This user is from outside of this forum
        unlofl@mstdn.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #17

        @alice "All these sexy people are from the same country? Where even is ?!?"

        golgaloth@writing.exchangeG 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

          Like y'all were assigned cute at birth or something 💖

          argv_minus_one@mastodon.sdf.orgA This user is from outside of this forum
          argv_minus_one@mastodon.sdf.orgA This user is from outside of this forum
          argv_minus_one@mastodon.sdf.org
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #18

          @alice

          Semi-regular reminder that the https://transfem.social logo is extremely cute.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

            Like y'all were assigned cute at birth or something 💖

            lana@beige.partyL This user is from outside of this forum
            lana@beige.partyL This user is from outside of this forum
            lana@beige.party
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #19

            @alice ACAB. Wait I think that acronym is already taken by something...

            randomdamage@infosec.exchangeR perrin42@mastodon.socialP 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • rallias@hax.socialR rallias@hax.social

              @alice I was also assigned male at birth, and I'm not that anymore either.

              alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
              alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
              alice@lgbtqia.space
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #20

              @rallias I'm sure you were assigned (even) cuter at transition...ACAT.

              rallias@hax.socialR 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • lana@beige.partyL lana@beige.party

                @alice ACAB. Wait I think that acronym is already taken by something...

                randomdamage@infosec.exchangeR This user is from outside of this forum
                randomdamage@infosec.exchangeR This user is from outside of this forum
                randomdamage@infosec.exchange
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #21

                @Lana @alice
                Always
                Carry
                A
                Book

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • unlofl@mstdn.socialU unlofl@mstdn.social

                  @alice "All these sexy people are from the same country? Where even is ?!?"

                  golgaloth@writing.exchangeG This user is from outside of this forum
                  golgaloth@writing.exchangeG This user is from outside of this forum
                  golgaloth@writing.exchange
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #22

                  @unlofl @alice

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                    Ugh, why do queer people always look like *that*?

                    I don't even need to give examples, you all know exactly what I mean.

                    ...

                    Hot ❤️‍🔥

                    pharmafemboy@estradiol.cityP This user is from outside of this forum
                    pharmafemboy@estradiol.cityP This user is from outside of this forum
                    pharmafemboy@estradiol.city
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #23

                    @alice

                    but I'm not tho

                    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • pharmafemboy@estradiol.cityP pharmafemboy@estradiol.city

                      @alice

                      but I'm not tho

                      alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                      alice@lgbtqia.spaceA This user is from outside of this forum
                      alice@lgbtqia.space
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #24

                      @pharmafemboy *presses X to doubt*

                      pharmafemboy@estradiol.cityP 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • lana@beige.partyL lana@beige.party

                        @alice ACAB. Wait I think that acronym is already taken by something...

                        perrin42@mastodon.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
                        perrin42@mastodon.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
                        perrin42@mastodon.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #25

                        @Lana @alice

                        Assigned Canadian at birth?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                          @rallias I'm sure you were assigned (even) cuter at transition...ACAT.

                          rallias@hax.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                          rallias@hax.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                          rallias@hax.social
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #26

                          @alice my self-confidence levels are saying nooooooooo, no no no no no no.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                            @pharmafemboy *presses X to doubt*

                            pharmafemboy@estradiol.cityP This user is from outside of this forum
                            pharmafemboy@estradiol.cityP This user is from outside of this forum
                            pharmafemboy@estradiol.city
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #27

                            @alice

                            I'm pretty sure at least one of my accounts has pics of me in the pinned posts, you can check, I'm not cute

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                              Ugh, why do queer people always look like *that*?

                              I don't even need to give examples, you all know exactly what I mean.

                              ...

                              Hot ❤️‍🔥

                              redstrider@mastodon.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                              redstrider@mastodon.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                              redstrider@mastodon.social
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #28

                              @alice they had us in the first half im not gonna lie

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                                Like y'all were assigned cute at birth or something 💖

                                skellingtor@bolha.oneS This user is from outside of this forum
                                skellingtor@bolha.oneS This user is from outside of this forum
                                skellingtor@bolha.one
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #29

                                @alice ACAB (complimentary)

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

                                  Ugh, why do queer people always look like *that*?

                                  I don't even need to give examples, you all know exactly what I mean.

                                  ...

                                  Hot ❤️‍🔥

                                  veticus@infosec.exchangeV This user is from outside of this forum
                                  veticus@infosec.exchangeV This user is from outside of this forum
                                  veticus@infosec.exchange
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #30

                                  @alice
                                  It’s 100% true without a single exception.
                                  I’m pretty jealous, tbh.
                                  Also why are queer people always so nice to hang out with?
                                  It’s insane how much my queer friends make my life better.
                                  I hope they never forget how much they matter to me. Even the ones i’ve lost contact with.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  0
                                  • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
                                  Svar
                                  • Svar som emne
                                  Login for at svare
                                  • Ældste til nyeste
                                  • Nyeste til ældste
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Log ind

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                  Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Hjem
                                  • Seneste
                                  • Etiketter
                                  • Populære
                                  • Verden
                                  • Bruger
                                  • Grupper