Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Hey!

Hey!

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
halloweencovidisnotoveristillmask
21 Indlæg 8 Posters 2 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • deirdrebeth@mas.toD deirdrebeth@mas.to

    @colorblindcowboy

    Depends on how crafty you are, but the alien can be done with half a pringles can and some straws taped together and spraypainted grey...

    colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC This user is from outside of this forum
    colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC This user is from outside of this forum
    colorblindcowboy@mastodon.art
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #6

    @deirdrebeth Perhaps. This is a good idea. I'll think about it.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC This user is from outside of this forum
      colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC This user is from outside of this forum
      colorblindcowboy@mastodon.art
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #7

      @flora Yeah, if it didn't have to be a respirator, I totally would. It would be very appropriate.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC colorblindcowboy@mastodon.art

        Hey! I need #Halloween costume ideas incorporating a respirator mask. I'm doing a book signing for three hours and will have to wear my big respirator (Auras do not fit my weird nose).

        Yes, there's "hazmat guy", but I want something more clever than that. A variation on that would be fine.

        Thoughts?

        #CovidIsNotOver
        #IStillMask

        akamran@indieweb.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
        akamran@indieweb.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
        akamran@indieweb.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #8

        @colorblindcowboy cover the top part of your face/head (with eye slits so you can see) and stick some paper on to make the canisters into googly eyes for an insectoid look? Add a beak/proboscis at the bottom too maybe.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC colorblindcowboy@mastodon.art

          Hey! I need #Halloween costume ideas incorporating a respirator mask. I'm doing a book signing for three hours and will have to wear my big respirator (Auras do not fit my weird nose).

          Yes, there's "hazmat guy", but I want something more clever than that. A variation on that would be fine.

          Thoughts?

          #CovidIsNotOver
          #IStillMask

          colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC This user is from outside of this forum
          colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC This user is from outside of this forum
          colorblindcowboy@mastodon.art
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #9

          If I can find my old Dr Frankenstein costume, I could just make my mask look “olden times” with grip tape and be a mad scientist who believes in PPE.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC colorblindcowboy@mastodon.art

            Hey! I need #Halloween costume ideas incorporating a respirator mask. I'm doing a book signing for three hours and will have to wear my big respirator (Auras do not fit my weird nose).

            Yes, there's "hazmat guy", but I want something more clever than that. A variation on that would be fine.

            Thoughts?

            #CovidIsNotOver
            #IStillMask

            shonin@c.imS This user is from outside of this forum
            shonin@c.imS This user is from outside of this forum
            shonin@c.im
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #10

            @colorblindcowboy How about "Ghost of Kiev?" The fighter pilot helmet with mask should just about do it.

            colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • shonin@c.imS shonin@c.im

              @colorblindcowboy How about "Ghost of Kiev?" The fighter pilot helmet with mask should just about do it.

              colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC This user is from outside of this forum
              colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC This user is from outside of this forum
              colorblindcowboy@mastodon.art
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #11

              @shonin We are on a budget this year,
              sadly. No new headgear for me, but I like it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC colorblindcowboy@mastodon.art

                Hey! I need #Halloween costume ideas incorporating a respirator mask. I'm doing a book signing for three hours and will have to wear my big respirator (Auras do not fit my weird nose).

                Yes, there's "hazmat guy", but I want something more clever than that. A variation on that would be fine.

                Thoughts?

                #CovidIsNotOver
                #IStillMask

                marsiposa@social.coopM This user is from outside of this forum
                marsiposa@social.coopM This user is from outside of this forum
                marsiposa@social.coop
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #12

                @colorblindcowboy is it for your book on haunted houses? is there any trade that goes to old houses and deals with stuff, that could need a respirator? ... not exactly hazmat.. but hazmat-adjacent ...Radioactive-ghost hunter?

                Idk I'm terrible with costume ideas, but I wanted to say yay on the book signing!

                colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • marsiposa@social.coopM marsiposa@social.coop

                  @colorblindcowboy is it for your book on haunted houses? is there any trade that goes to old houses and deals with stuff, that could need a respirator? ... not exactly hazmat.. but hazmat-adjacent ...Radioactive-ghost hunter?

                  Idk I'm terrible with costume ideas, but I wanted to say yay on the book signing!

                  colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC This user is from outside of this forum
                  colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC This user is from outside of this forum
                  colorblindcowboy@mastodon.art
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #13

                  @marsiposa Awww, that’s kind of you. It is indeed.

                  Not a bad idea to be thematic, actually. Exterminators and insulation installers woule both wear them.

                  I could get a plastic suit and attach rats to it. Like they’re getting revenge.

                  Thank you for the inspiration.

                  marsiposa@social.coopM 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC colorblindcowboy@mastodon.art

                    Hey! I need #Halloween costume ideas incorporating a respirator mask. I'm doing a book signing for three hours and will have to wear my big respirator (Auras do not fit my weird nose).

                    Yes, there's "hazmat guy", but I want something more clever than that. A variation on that would be fine.

                    Thoughts?

                    #CovidIsNotOver
                    #IStillMask

                    econads@mendeddrum.orgE This user is from outside of this forum
                    econads@mendeddrum.orgE This user is from outside of this forum
                    econads@mendeddrum.org
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #14

                    @colorblindcowboy the gas mask people from dr who? "Are you my mummy?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EpreukySEQ creepy AF

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC colorblindcowboy@mastodon.art

                      @marsiposa Awww, that’s kind of you. It is indeed.

                      Not a bad idea to be thematic, actually. Exterminators and insulation installers woule both wear them.

                      I could get a plastic suit and attach rats to it. Like they’re getting revenge.

                      Thank you for the inspiration.

                      marsiposa@social.coopM This user is from outside of this forum
                      marsiposa@social.coopM This user is from outside of this forum
                      marsiposa@social.coop
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #15

                      @colorblindcowboy that would be creepy indeed, or a bunch of spiders 😰😆

                      Don't forget some sort of badge or clipboard showing you're a very legit pest control company.

                      colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC colorblindcowboy@mastodon.art

                        Hey! I need #Halloween costume ideas incorporating a respirator mask. I'm doing a book signing for three hours and will have to wear my big respirator (Auras do not fit my weird nose).

                        Yes, there's "hazmat guy", but I want something more clever than that. A variation on that would be fine.

                        Thoughts?

                        #CovidIsNotOver
                        #IStillMask

                        fritzoids@mas.toF This user is from outside of this forum
                        fritzoids@mas.toF This user is from outside of this forum
                        fritzoids@mas.to
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #16

                        @colorblindcowboy

                        I think I did OK with my post-apocalyptic shaman costume the other year.

                        The military surplus goggles (I think the right ski-mask might work too) really ties it together.

                        Post-apocalypse works. Otherwise I'd go for something Resident Evil'esque.

                        https://mas.to/@fritzoids/111331188575155645

                        fritzoids@mas.toF colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC lojie@mastodon.deL 3 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • fritzoids@mas.toF This user is from outside of this forum
                          fritzoids@mas.toF This user is from outside of this forum
                          fritzoids@mas.to
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #17

                          @Lojie

                          Thank You. I shared my costume from 2023 in their comments.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • fritzoids@mas.toF fritzoids@mas.to

                            @colorblindcowboy

                            I think I did OK with my post-apocalyptic shaman costume the other year.

                            The military surplus goggles (I think the right ski-mask might work too) really ties it together.

                            Post-apocalypse works. Otherwise I'd go for something Resident Evil'esque.

                            https://mas.to/@fritzoids/111331188575155645

                            fritzoids@mas.toF This user is from outside of this forum
                            fritzoids@mas.toF This user is from outside of this forum
                            fritzoids@mas.to
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #18

                            @colorblindcowboy

                            another Halloween I decorated my kid's Flo-Mask by using double-sided tape to adhere sew-on spikes to it. Sort of like in the picture here:
                            https://mas.to/@fritzoids/112740559875502352

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • marsiposa@social.coopM marsiposa@social.coop

                              @colorblindcowboy that would be creepy indeed, or a bunch of spiders 😰😆

                              Don't forget some sort of badge or clipboard showing you're a very legit pest control company.

                              colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC This user is from outside of this forum
                              colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC This user is from outside of this forum
                              colorblindcowboy@mastodon.art
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #19

                              @marsiposa Yes. Definitely a name badge. Thank you for the ideas.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • fritzoids@mas.toF fritzoids@mas.to

                                @colorblindcowboy

                                I think I did OK with my post-apocalyptic shaman costume the other year.

                                The military surplus goggles (I think the right ski-mask might work too) really ties it together.

                                Post-apocalypse works. Otherwise I'd go for something Resident Evil'esque.

                                https://mas.to/@fritzoids/111331188575155645

                                colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC This user is from outside of this forum
                                colorblindcowboy@mastodon.artC This user is from outside of this forum
                                colorblindcowboy@mastodon.art
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #20

                                @fritzoids 👏 Bravo! Very well done.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • fritzoids@mas.toF fritzoids@mas.to

                                  @colorblindcowboy

                                  I think I did OK with my post-apocalyptic shaman costume the other year.

                                  The military surplus goggles (I think the right ski-mask might work too) really ties it together.

                                  Post-apocalypse works. Otherwise I'd go for something Resident Evil'esque.

                                  https://mas.to/@fritzoids/111331188575155645

                                  lojie@mastodon.deL This user is from outside of this forum
                                  lojie@mastodon.deL This user is from outside of this forum
                                  lojie@mastodon.de
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #21

                                  @fritzoids
                                  Very cool!
                                  @colorblindcowboy

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
                                  Svar
                                  • Svar som emne
                                  Login for at svare
                                  • Ældste til nyeste
                                  • Nyeste til ældste
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Log ind

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                  Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Hjem
                                  • Seneste
                                  • Etiketter
                                  • Populære
                                  • Verden
                                  • Bruger
                                  • Grupper