The loss of support for the GOP among independents nationwide, alongside Latino support collapse in key states like Texas and Florida, is the big story of these midterms.
-
The loss of support for the GOP among independents nationwide, alongside Latino support collapse in key states like Texas and Florida, is the big story of these midterms.
-
The loss of support for the GOP among independents nationwide, alongside Latino support collapse in key states like Texas and Florida, is the big story of these midterms.
@jaykuo Will Latinos finally wake the heck up?
I hope so. But I'll believe it when I see it.
(And yes, I can look in the mirror and see that east asian voters have the same damn problem but even more so. When the heck will WE wake the heck up?)
-
The loss of support for the GOP among independents nationwide, alongside Latino support collapse in key states like Texas and Florida, is the big story of these midterms.
@jaykuo this scares me. If the democrat plan for capturing the "center" works then we are bound to keep repeating this pattern and continue to slowly erode rights instead of advancing equality
-
@jaykuo Will Latinos finally wake the heck up?
I hope so. But I'll believe it when I see it.
(And yes, I can look in the mirror and see that east asian voters have the same damn problem but even more so. When the heck will WE wake the heck up?)
-
@SuneAuken @jaykuo That's true, but it's more subtle. Whatever the Republicans actually DO, they say things that cater to white men.
Whereas the are openly constantly racist and hostile to Latinos, and at best they are LESS constantly racist against east asians.
-
@SuneAuken @jaykuo That's true, but it's more subtle. Whatever the Republicans actually DO, they say things that cater to white men.
Whereas the are openly constantly racist and hostile to Latinos, and at best they are LESS constantly racist against east asians.
-
S suneauken@mastodon.world shared this topic