Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Surprise!

Surprise!

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
44 Indlæg 25 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • keval@mastodon.socialK keval@mastodon.social

    @frankrausch Sticker worthy. These look so good.

    frankrausch@typo.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
    frankrausch@typo.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
    frankrausch@typo.social
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #23

    @keval Thank you!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

      What I enjoyed most was drawing the animals. Once the animals were finished, I figured I might as well draw the rest, too.

      ameliabr@front-end.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
      ameliabr@front-end.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
      ameliabr@front-end.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #24

      @frankrausch I love how you've managed to balance a very distinct icon style, consistent for the whole set, while still making sure the individual glyphs are recognizable & consistent with the most common emoji fonts.

      Also great balance between having interesting details at large sizes & while keeping things recognizable at small ones.

      The animals are all excellent. I especially like that the polar bear is not just a white version of the brown bear. They have different face shapes!

      frankrausch@typo.socialF 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • marioguzman@mastodon.socialM marioguzman@mastodon.social

        @frankrausch These are so cuuuuuuuute!!! I love how you got the “NEWS” to come out just right inside the newspaper 😄

        parrot@woof.techP This user is from outside of this forum
        parrot@woof.techP This user is from outside of this forum
        parrot@woof.tech
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #25

        @marioguzman @frankrausch OBERBAUMBRÜCKE

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ameliabr@front-end.socialA ameliabr@front-end.social

          @frankrausch I love how you've managed to balance a very distinct icon style, consistent for the whole set, while still making sure the individual glyphs are recognizable & consistent with the most common emoji fonts.

          Also great balance between having interesting details at large sizes & while keeping things recognizable at small ones.

          The animals are all excellent. I especially like that the polar bear is not just a white version of the brown bear. They have different face shapes!

          frankrausch@typo.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
          frankrausch@typo.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
          frankrausch@typo.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #26

          @AmeliaBR Thank you! Yes, the polar bear has a totally different personality than the brown bear.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

            Surprise! I made an emoji font! 3,684 happy little pictures.
            https://frankmoji.com

            frankrausch@typo.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
            frankrausch@typo.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
            frankrausch@typo.social
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #27

            The last quality check I did for FrankMoji involved my trusty 2014 MacBook Air and a magnifying glass. 🔎️👾️

            doekman@mastodon.nlD 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

              The last quality check I did for FrankMoji involved my trusty 2014 MacBook Air and a magnifying glass. 🔎️👾️

              doekman@mastodon.nlD This user is from outside of this forum
              doekman@mastodon.nlD This user is from outside of this forum
              doekman@mastodon.nl
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #28

              @frankrausch Cool. How do you keep it running secure while connected to the internet?

              frankrausch@typo.socialF 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • doekman@mastodon.nlD doekman@mastodon.nl

                @frankrausch Cool. How do you keep it running secure while connected to the internet?

                frankrausch@typo.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                frankrausch@typo.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                frankrausch@typo.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #29

                @doekman Important question!
                I put Fedora Silverblue 44 on it. 🤷‍♂️️

                doekman@mastodon.nlD 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

                  @doekman Important question!
                  I put Fedora Silverblue 44 on it. 🤷‍♂️️

                  doekman@mastodon.nlD This user is from outside of this forum
                  doekman@mastodon.nlD This user is from outside of this forum
                  doekman@mastodon.nl
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #30

                  @frankrausch Cool! My iMac is going out of support. I only know terminal Debian, but I put it on my to try list!

                  frankrausch@typo.socialF 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

                    Surprise! I made an emoji font! 3,684 happy little pictures.
                    https://frankmoji.com

                    iamrobin@mastodon.socialI This user is from outside of this forum
                    iamrobin@mastodon.socialI This user is from outside of this forum
                    iamrobin@mastodon.social
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #31

                    @frankrausch wow those are sooo freakin cool!

                    frankrausch@typo.socialF 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • doekman@mastodon.nlD doekman@mastodon.nl

                      @frankrausch Cool! My iMac is going out of support. I only know terminal Debian, but I put it on my to try list!

                      frankrausch@typo.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                      frankrausch@typo.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                      frankrausch@typo.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #32

                      @doekman The MacBook Air feels like a brand-new computer! I tried several distros on it including Debian; Fedora was by far the easiest. I only had to install some Broadcom Wi-Fi drivers. Everything else worked instantly.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • iamrobin@mastodon.socialI iamrobin@mastodon.social

                        @frankrausch wow those are sooo freakin cool!

                        frankrausch@typo.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                        frankrausch@typo.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                        frankrausch@typo.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #33

                        @iamrobin Thank you!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

                          Surprise! I made an emoji font! 3,684 happy little pictures.
                          https://frankmoji.com

                          omgmog@indieweb.socialO This user is from outside of this forum
                          omgmog@indieweb.socialO This user is from outside of this forum
                          omgmog@indieweb.social
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #34

                          @frankrausch@typo.social@indieweb.social These are great. They remind me of the Pebble OS icons ❤️

                          https://frankmoji.com/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

                            Surprise! I made an emoji font! 3,684 happy little pictures.
                            https://frankmoji.com

                            kevinrenskers@hachyderm.ioK This user is from outside of this forum
                            kevinrenskers@hachyderm.ioK This user is from outside of this forum
                            kevinrenskers@hachyderm.io
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #35

                            @frankrausch holy shit 😱 so much work! Looks amazing.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

                              Surprise! I made an emoji font! 3,684 happy little pictures.
                              https://frankmoji.com

                              msx@livellosegreto.itM This user is from outside of this forum
                              msx@livellosegreto.itM This user is from outside of this forum
                              msx@livellosegreto.it
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #36

                              @frankrausch wow this is an epic work, thanks for sharing it with us! The style is awesome, fresh and readable

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

                                Surprise! I made an emoji font! 3,684 happy little pictures.
                                https://frankmoji.com

                                grammasaurus@mastodon.socialG This user is from outside of this forum
                                grammasaurus@mastodon.socialG This user is from outside of this forum
                                grammasaurus@mastodon.social
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #37

                                @frankrausch these are great—did you intend for all of us to use them in daily correspondence? or do they need to be licensed?
                                and how do I get my ipad or phone to use them?

                                frankrausch@typo.socialF 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • grammasaurus@mastodon.socialG grammasaurus@mastodon.social

                                  @frankrausch these are great—did you intend for all of us to use them in daily correspondence? or do they need to be licensed?
                                  and how do I get my ipad or phone to use them?

                                  frankrausch@typo.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                                  frankrausch@typo.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                                  frankrausch@typo.social
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #38

                                  @grammasaurus Thanks!

                                  The license is here:
                                  https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/

                                  You can’t use them on iPad or iPhone because Apple won’t let you. 😞

                                  grammasaurus@mastodon.socialG 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

                                    Surprise! I made an emoji font! 3,684 happy little pictures.
                                    https://frankmoji.com

                                    roka@norden.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                                    roka@norden.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                                    roka@norden.social
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #39

                                    @frankrausch Fantastic, love it!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

                                      Surprise! I made an emoji font! 3,684 happy little pictures.
                                      https://frankmoji.com

                                      zoy@merveilles.townZ This user is from outside of this forum
                                      zoy@merveilles.townZ This user is from outside of this forum
                                      zoy@merveilles.town
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #40

                                      @frankrausch woah these are so great! I have a feeling I'm going to use them a lot

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

                                        @grammasaurus Thanks!

                                        The license is here:
                                        https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/

                                        You can’t use them on iPad or iPhone because Apple won’t let you. 😞

                                        grammasaurus@mastodon.socialG This user is from outside of this forum
                                        grammasaurus@mastodon.socialG This user is from outside of this forum
                                        grammasaurus@mastodon.social
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #41

                                        @frankrausch rats….I don’t have a different system to use them on

                                        I hope other folks on here can though!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

                                          Surprise! I made an emoji font! 3,684 happy little pictures.
                                          https://frankmoji.com

                                          c0debabe@masto.hackers.townC This user is from outside of this forum
                                          c0debabe@masto.hackers.townC This user is from outside of this forum
                                          c0debabe@masto.hackers.town
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #42

                                          @frankrausch these are great ❤

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper