The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time remake looks so good!!
-
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time remake looks so good!!

https://www.youtube.com/live/A0WX-jsir94?si=-4xKz97KLsHth4Np&t=2493
#Zelda #thelegendofzelda #ocarinaoftime #Nintendo #gaming #Switch2
Welp, guess we'll be investing in a Switch 2.
-
@Gina Same! Not aiming for photorealism, more for style. Beautiful style that one could expect if Ocarina of Time was remade today. Someone might complain that the eerie feeling from the original is lost, but you can't please everybody.
@Rynach I hope the mummies are still as scary.
-
@Rynach I hope the mummies are still as scary.
@Gina Don't forget about Dead Hand, or ReDeads.
-
@Gina Don't forget about Dead Hand, or ReDeads.
@Rynach omg the hand thing always freaked me out as a kid

-
Welp, guess we'll be investing in a Switch 2.
@Gina I just checked the price here, it's base $500 for a Switch 2

-
@Rynach omg the hand thing always freaked me out as a kid

@Gina The original game had so many creepy and uncanny aspects that they still get into my dreams occasionally.
-
@Gina I just checked the price here, it's base $500 for a Switch 2

@btp Oof, I haven't even finished building my pink pc yet.

-
@btp Oof, I haven't even finished building my pink pc yet.

-
@Gina The original game had so many creepy and uncanny aspects that they still get into my dreams occasionally.
@Rynach Lol
-
Welp, guess we'll be investing in a Switch 2.
@Gina Frame it as an investment in health and happiness

