Free ebook
Ikke-kategoriseret
4
Indlæg
3
Posters
2
Visninger
-
I have been away from the Fediverse for quite a while - almost 9 month - social media fatigue I guess you can call it. But I did decide to get back this September, and here I am.
I have not stopped making free and open Katharsisdrill art though.
So for everybody here in the Fediverse is my latest work: a 128 pages book of flash fiction and black and white drawings called "Katabasis - 47 very short tales of Katharsisdrill Goth."
You can read or download the e-book here: https://katharsisdrill.art/div_images/Katabasis.pdf
As always it is free in all ways. Creative Commons attribution 4.0
I will make a crowdfunding later this year where it will be possible to buy this book and the second album of Phill from GCHQ...
#creativecommons #book #katharsisdrill #katabasis -
I have been away from the Fediverse for quite a while - almost 9 month - social media fatigue I guess you can call it. But I did decide to get back this September, and here I am.
I have not stopped making free and open Katharsisdrill art though.
So for everybody here in the Fediverse is my latest work: a 128 pages book of flash fiction and black and white drawings called "Katabasis - 47 very short tales of Katharsisdrill Goth."
You can read or download the e-book here: https://katharsisdrill.art/div_images/Katabasis.pdf
As always it is free in all ways. Creative Commons attribution 4.0
I will make a crowdfunding later this year where it will be possible to buy this book and the second album of Phill from GCHQ...
#creativecommons #book #katharsisdrill #katabasis@Katharsisdrill - And, thank you to people who donated money to the project in the winter and spring. I hope this book will be something you like. -
I have been away from the Fediverse for quite a while - almost 9 month - social media fatigue I guess you can call it. But I did decide to get back this September, and here I am.
I have not stopped making free and open Katharsisdrill art though.
So for everybody here in the Fediverse is my latest work: a 128 pages book of flash fiction and black and white drawings called "Katabasis - 47 very short tales of Katharsisdrill Goth."
You can read or download the e-book here: https://katharsisdrill.art/div_images/Katabasis.pdf
As always it is free in all ways. Creative Commons attribution 4.0
I will make a crowdfunding later this year where it will be possible to buy this book and the second album of Phill from GCHQ...
#creativecommons #book #katharsisdrill #katabasis@katharsisdrill Welcome back

-
I have been away from the Fediverse for quite a while - almost 9 month - social media fatigue I guess you can call it. But I did decide to get back this September, and here I am.
I have not stopped making free and open Katharsisdrill art though.
So for everybody here in the Fediverse is my latest work: a 128 pages book of flash fiction and black and white drawings called "Katabasis - 47 very short tales of Katharsisdrill Goth."
You can read or download the e-book here: https://katharsisdrill.art/div_images/Katabasis.pdf
As always it is free in all ways. Creative Commons attribution 4.0
I will make a crowdfunding later this year where it will be possible to buy this book and the second album of Phill from GCHQ...
#creativecommons #book #katharsisdrill #katabasis@katharsisdrill what a lovely book - I made it to page 73 (only reading a little bit though) - but I liked what I saw. Much.