Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Free ebook

Free ebook

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
creativecommonskatharsisdrillkatabasisbook
4 Indlæg 3 Posters 2 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • katharsisdrill@hub.volse.noK This user is from outside of this forum
    katharsisdrill@hub.volse.noK This user is from outside of this forum
    katharsisdrill@hub.volse.no
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #1
    I have been away from the Fediverse for quite a while - almost 9 month - social media fatigue I guess you can call it. But I did decide to get back this September, and here I am.

    I have not stopped making free and open Katharsisdrill art though.

    So for everybody here in the Fediverse is my latest work: a 128 pages book of flash fiction and black and white drawings called "Katabasis - 47 very short tales of Katharsisdrill Goth."

    You can read or download the e-book here: https://katharsisdrill.art/div_images/Katabasis.pdf

    As always it is free in all ways. Creative Commons attribution 4.0

    I will make a crowdfunding later this year where it will be possible to buy this book and the second album of Phill from GCHQ...

    Katabasis.jpg

    #creativecommons #book #katharsisdrill #katabasis
    katharsisdrill@hub.volse.noK simonjust@mstdn.dkS anport@mastodon.socialA 3 Replies Last reply
    0
    • katharsisdrill@hub.volse.noK katharsisdrill@hub.volse.no
      I have been away from the Fediverse for quite a while - almost 9 month - social media fatigue I guess you can call it. But I did decide to get back this September, and here I am.

      I have not stopped making free and open Katharsisdrill art though.

      So for everybody here in the Fediverse is my latest work: a 128 pages book of flash fiction and black and white drawings called "Katabasis - 47 very short tales of Katharsisdrill Goth."

      You can read or download the e-book here: https://katharsisdrill.art/div_images/Katabasis.pdf

      As always it is free in all ways. Creative Commons attribution 4.0

      I will make a crowdfunding later this year where it will be possible to buy this book and the second album of Phill from GCHQ...

      Katabasis.jpg

      #creativecommons #book #katharsisdrill #katabasis
      katharsisdrill@hub.volse.noK This user is from outside of this forum
      katharsisdrill@hub.volse.noK This user is from outside of this forum
      katharsisdrill@hub.volse.no
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #2
      @Katharsisdrill - And, thank you to people who donated money to the project in the winter and spring. I hope this book will be something you like.
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • katharsisdrill@hub.volse.noK katharsisdrill@hub.volse.no
        I have been away from the Fediverse for quite a while - almost 9 month - social media fatigue I guess you can call it. But I did decide to get back this September, and here I am.

        I have not stopped making free and open Katharsisdrill art though.

        So for everybody here in the Fediverse is my latest work: a 128 pages book of flash fiction and black and white drawings called "Katabasis - 47 very short tales of Katharsisdrill Goth."

        You can read or download the e-book here: https://katharsisdrill.art/div_images/Katabasis.pdf

        As always it is free in all ways. Creative Commons attribution 4.0

        I will make a crowdfunding later this year where it will be possible to buy this book and the second album of Phill from GCHQ...

        Katabasis.jpg

        #creativecommons #book #katharsisdrill #katabasis
        simonjust@mstdn.dkS This user is from outside of this forum
        simonjust@mstdn.dkS This user is from outside of this forum
        simonjust@mstdn.dk
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #3

        @katharsisdrill Welcome back 😃

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • katharsisdrill@hub.volse.noK katharsisdrill@hub.volse.no
          I have been away from the Fediverse for quite a while - almost 9 month - social media fatigue I guess you can call it. But I did decide to get back this September, and here I am.

          I have not stopped making free and open Katharsisdrill art though.

          So for everybody here in the Fediverse is my latest work: a 128 pages book of flash fiction and black and white drawings called "Katabasis - 47 very short tales of Katharsisdrill Goth."

          You can read or download the e-book here: https://katharsisdrill.art/div_images/Katabasis.pdf

          As always it is free in all ways. Creative Commons attribution 4.0

          I will make a crowdfunding later this year where it will be possible to buy this book and the second album of Phill from GCHQ...

          Katabasis.jpg

          #creativecommons #book #katharsisdrill #katabasis
          anport@mastodon.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
          anport@mastodon.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
          anport@mastodon.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af anport@mastodon.social
          #4

          @katharsisdrill what a lovely book - I made it to page 73 (only reading a little bit though) - but I liked what I saw. Much.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          Svar
          • Svar som emne
          Login for at svare
          • Ældste til nyeste
          • Nyeste til ældste
          • Most Votes


          • Log ind

          • Login or register to search.
          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
          Graciously hosted by data.coop
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Hjem
          • Seneste
          • Etiketter
          • Populære
          • Verden
          • Bruger
          • Grupper