Buddies!
-
Buddies! #RandomInternetPicture
-
@SecularJeffrey that is the cutest thing I've ever seen
-
@SecularJeffrey
Good to see that they're STILL buddies. -
-
@SecularJeffrey
The dog's expression from the first to the second photo seems to have gone from "awww that's adorable" to "help" -
@SecularJeffrey
The dog's expression from the first to the second photo seems to have gone from "awww that's adorable" to "help"@DenOfEarth @SecularJeffrey My mind went there too.

-
You can almost say the kitten grew on him
-
@SecularJeffrey feeling so sorry for the puppy




-
@SecularJeffrey The second picture looks more like a hostage situation
-
@SecularJeffrey
When a new calf is born, every day go out to the barn and pick her up, they said. After a year, you'll be able to pick up a full grown cow, they said.
I'm gettin' crushed under here, I said... -
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic

