Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Despite the idiots saying it's not needed,I got my flu and COVID shots today.

Despite the idiots saying it's not needed,I got my flu and COVID shots today.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
14 Indlæg 11 Posters 38 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • iveyjanette@mastodon.socialI iveyjanette@mastodon.social

    Despite the idiots saying it's not needed,I got my flu and COVID shots today.

    You should do the same.

    gwync@mastodon.coffeeG This user is from outside of this forum
    gwync@mastodon.coffeeG This user is from outside of this forum
    gwync@mastodon.coffee
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #2

    @IveyJanette did it Monday. 💉

    roadskater@mastodon.socialR 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • iveyjanette@mastodon.socialI iveyjanette@mastodon.social

      Despite the idiots saying it's not needed,I got my flu and COVID shots today.

      You should do the same.

      kristinhenry@vis.socialK This user is from outside of this forum
      kristinhenry@vis.socialK This user is from outside of this forum
      kristinhenry@vis.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #3

      @IveyJanette This time, it really wiped me out, but it's so much better than getting the actual diseases. With cases spiking, It's certainly needed.

      iveyjanette@mastodon.socialI roadskater@mastodon.socialR 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • kristinhenry@vis.socialK kristinhenry@vis.social

        @IveyJanette This time, it really wiped me out, but it's so much better than getting the actual diseases. With cases spiking, It's certainly needed.

        iveyjanette@mastodon.socialI This user is from outside of this forum
        iveyjanette@mastodon.socialI This user is from outside of this forum
        iveyjanette@mastodon.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #4

        @kristinHenry I prepared myself for it. I have a compromised immune system,so it's imperative that I get the shots.

        The HELL with the anti vaccine folks.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • iveyjanette@mastodon.socialI iveyjanette@mastodon.social

          Despite the idiots saying it's not needed,I got my flu and COVID shots today.

          You should do the same.

          rouxdoo@mastodon.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
          rouxdoo@mastodon.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
          rouxdoo@mastodon.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #5

          @IveyJanette
          We have a family tradition of doing vaccines before Halloween in October - in our area (Texas) things go sideways after the first cold snap which is typically in November.

          iveyjanette@mastodon.socialI 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • iveyjanette@mastodon.socialI iveyjanette@mastodon.social

            Despite the idiots saying it's not needed,I got my flu and COVID shots today.

            You should do the same.

            decapitae@mastodon.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
            decapitae@mastodon.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
            decapitae@mastodon.social
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #6

            @IveyJanette Thank you, and good job! 🖖

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • rouxdoo@mastodon.socialR rouxdoo@mastodon.social

              @IveyJanette
              We have a family tradition of doing vaccines before Halloween in October - in our area (Texas) things go sideways after the first cold snap which is typically in November.

              iveyjanette@mastodon.socialI This user is from outside of this forum
              iveyjanette@mastodon.socialI This user is from outside of this forum
              iveyjanette@mastodon.social
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #7

              @rouxdoo I didn't take any chances. Made sure to get the shots as early as possible.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • iveyjanette@mastodon.socialI iveyjanette@mastodon.social

                Despite the idiots saying it's not needed,I got my flu and COVID shots today.

                You should do the same.

                bradcr@mstdn.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
                bradcr@mstdn.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
                bradcr@mstdn.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #8

                @IveyJanette I had mine scheduled for this past Sunday. Friday I started feeling sick and then on Saturday I tested positive for Covid. 😞

                It's definitely going around right now, and it is pretty terrible. Get your boosters, people.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • iveyjanette@mastodon.socialI iveyjanette@mastodon.social

                  Despite the idiots saying it's not needed,I got my flu and COVID shots today.

                  You should do the same.

                  antdude@mastodon.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                  antdude@mastodon.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                  antdude@mastodon.social
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #9

                  @IveyJanette i got infected last month b4 i could get my annual shots. Argh!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • gwync@mastodon.coffeeG gwync@mastodon.coffee

                    @IveyJanette did it Monday. 💉

                    roadskater@mastodon.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                    roadskater@mastodon.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                    roadskater@mastodon.social
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #10

                    @gwync @IveyJanette Tuesday!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • kristinhenry@vis.socialK kristinhenry@vis.social

                      @IveyJanette This time, it really wiped me out, but it's so much better than getting the actual diseases. With cases spiking, It's certainly needed.

                      roadskater@mastodon.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                      roadskater@mastodon.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                      roadskater@mastodon.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #11

                      @kristinHenry @IveyJanette Seems to vary year to year and obvs person to person. I had a sore spot on my shoulder Wednesday but only noticeable when I bumped it. A year or two ago, that shoulder fricking ached for a day.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • iveyjanette@mastodon.socialI iveyjanette@mastodon.social

                        Despite the idiots saying it's not needed,I got my flu and COVID shots today.

                        You should do the same.

                        donhawkins@mastodon.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                        donhawkins@mastodon.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                        donhawkins@mastodon.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #12

                        @IveyJanette @SharonCrockett Always do. And I always ask for the one with double the Bill Gates tracking chips in it 😎

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • iveyjanette@mastodon.socialI iveyjanette@mastodon.social

                          Despite the idiots saying it's not needed,I got my flu and COVID shots today.

                          You should do the same.

                          gemlog@friendface.kalum.caG This user is from outside of this forum
                          gemlog@friendface.kalum.caG This user is from outside of this forum
                          gemlog@friendface.kalum.ca
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #13

                          @IveyJanette free shots, but they don't release them until later in the year.
                          BC, Canada.
                          October I think.
                          covid and flu both.
                          two jabs.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • iveyjanette@mastodon.socialI iveyjanette@mastodon.social

                            Despite the idiots saying it's not needed,I got my flu and COVID shots today.

                            You should do the same.

                            katrinakatrinka@infosec.exchangeK This user is from outside of this forum
                            katrinakatrinka@infosec.exchangeK This user is from outside of this forum
                            katrinakatrinka@infosec.exchange
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #14

                            @IveyJanette
                            Since I'm over 50, I'm holding out for this vaccine to arrive in a few weeks.

                            https://www.ncoa.org/article/what-older-adults-need-to-know-during-flu-season/

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
                            Svar
                            • Svar som emne
                            Login for at svare
                            • Ældste til nyeste
                            • Nyeste til ældste
                            • Most Votes


                            • Log ind

                            • Login or register to search.
                            Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                            Graciously hosted by data.coop
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Hjem
                            • Seneste
                            • Etiketter
                            • Populære
                            • Verden
                            • Bruger
                            • Grupper