Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
-
@jbrownesq
> Its not popular in the US to understand the non america-first view of everything (which is your view, whether or not you like it)i don't even care about muricans. my view on ukrainian politics is based on fucking personal experience, which is something you cannot comprehend surrounded by natural castle and neighbours not trying to eliminate you.
> just personal attacks
mostly because it's hard to debate with a growing shitload of self-referring bullshit on a foreign language.@latsss right, if you just ignore the US state department's open involvement and say "I dont know any of that/Im just ukrainian who sees what is in front of my nose", it sounds like something different. Ok.
As an american who has lived here for a LONG TIME and understands my state's involvement behind many world conflicts, I would suggest you try to understand the relationship between thew US CIA (they were in Kyiv? Hello? Are you listening?) and the Ukraine/Russia proxy conflict.
-
@jbrownesq
> Ive been able to refute some of my own prior beliefs (about russia,Like what?
@latsss inside the US propaganda state, china bad, russia bad, venezuela bad, iran bad, pretty much any UNABSORBED COUNTRY bad/terrorist, and every absorbed/aligned country, no matter how bad, no matter how many people CURRENTLY DYING IN A GENOCIDE, is a "bastion of freedom and democracy"
We have spent 100s of BILLIONS OF DOLLARS through hollywood and other media apparatus to Rocky and Bullwinkle, and Stranger Things, and 007 our way into insane beliefs about russia, to pick one country.
-
Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
Since I'm the owner of StopGenAI.org, I told the reporter to fuck off, liberal.
Ukraine *is* a proxy war, used by the US. "Slava Ukraini" is Nazi.
I got your back, J Brown.
Once again, liberals, worshipping the US military regime, go fuck off.


@kimcrawley lmao this is why I dont run my own server.
Im considering it.... and I have the bandwidth and system resources to do it, but I just... dont know if I want to spend a lot of time pruning pro US-state department accounts.
Its clear that just being aligned with whatever shit the US state department is spitting out... is a flaw. We all know this by now. Its time to ARGUE WITH lmao those narratives, and if we cant do it from a "open source, decentralized network", then I dont know.
-
@latsss right, if you just ignore the US state department's open involvement and say "I dont know any of that/Im just ukrainian who sees what is in front of my nose", it sounds like something different. Ok.
As an american who has lived here for a LONG TIME and understands my state's involvement behind many world conflicts, I would suggest you try to understand the relationship between thew US CIA (they were in Kyiv? Hello? Are you listening?) and the Ukraine/Russia proxy conflict.
@jbrownesq
> they were in Kyivaand how does it correlate to the fact russia invaded in 2014 and 2022? not the othe way around(regardless of if what you're claiming is true. not aware of that, but considering everything I am aware about - you're mostly telling nonsense).
> inside the US propaganda state, ... russia bad
It cannot be bad just because someone you don't like are saying that?
You know, things like Holodomor - my grandma witnessed it. US propaganda again? -
@kimcrawley what the actual fuck is wrong with you?
@s_d_brath @kimcrawley yeah speaking against the latest US state department narrative about which country deserves to be eradicated from the earth or regime-changed, and which is a great hero country, is some sort of hOrRiBlE MiStAkE right?
What the fuck is wrong with YOU??? US sponsored proxy wars MUST END, but we have to ACKNOWLEDGE them, first!!
-
@jbrownesq
> they were in Kyivaand how does it correlate to the fact russia invaded in 2014 and 2022? not the othe way around(regardless of if what you're claiming is true. not aware of that, but considering everything I am aware about - you're mostly telling nonsense).
> inside the US propaganda state, ... russia bad
It cannot be bad just because someone you don't like are saying that?
You know, things like Holodomor - my grandma witnessed it. US propaganda again?@latsss uh. Show me the russian invasion of 2014, friend. Ill be here waiting for that nugget.
Ah, yes, Holodomor. Im surprised that didnt come up sooner.
So you think the same thing right wing ukrainians said - stalin starved them on purpose? Huh.
So, now, you claim the US proxy war currently killing ukrainians and russians is all legitimate because of embellished, invented grievances from history?
Werent we all fighting nazis in the 1940s? You and your family, right? Fought nazis...?
-
@latsss uh. Show me the russian invasion of 2014, friend. Ill be here waiting for that nugget.
Ah, yes, Holodomor. Im surprised that didnt come up sooner.
So you think the same thing right wing ukrainians said - stalin starved them on purpose? Huh.
So, now, you claim the US proxy war currently killing ukrainians and russians is all legitimate because of embellished, invented grievances from history?
Werent we all fighting nazis in the 1940s? You and your family, right? Fought nazis...?
@jbrownesq
and you accusing me in 'personall attacks'I'm not even gonna respond to this scroll of bullshit. Have fun, but be careful with fentanyl
-
@jbrownesq
and you accusing me in 'personall attacks'I'm not even gonna respond to this scroll of bullshit. Have fun, but be careful with fentanyl
@latsss there it is. The escape valve.
When something tough comes up (such as you explaining what russian invasion happened in 2014?), and when someone doesnt like personal attacks, you bounce. Right. This is how conversations about Russia/Ukraine tend to go in public.
Most people are just polarized against russia and wouldnt argue with you out of fear of being called "pro russian", but Im not most people. If you have a pro US state department view, you should be prepared to back it up.
-
@latsss there it is. The escape valve.
When something tough comes up (such as you explaining what russian invasion happened in 2014?), and when someone doesnt like personal attacks, you bounce. Right. This is how conversations about Russia/Ukraine tend to go in public.
Most people are just polarized against russia and wouldnt argue with you out of fear of being called "pro russian", but Im not most people. If you have a pro US state department view, you should be prepared to back it up.
@jbrownesq yeah, yeah, whatever
-
@jbrownesq
and you accusing me in 'personall attacks'I'm not even gonna respond to this scroll of bullshit. Have fun, but be careful with fentanyl
@latsss oh, and 'fentanyl' heh. Way to reveal your personal ideology. Right wing goons tend to babble on about fentanyl, as their right-wing scaremongering news sources tell them to.
Ohnoes did someone put fentanyl in your hallowweeeen candyyy?? Or are you allowed to do Halloween in your compound? lol
-
@jbrownesq yeah, yeah, whatever
@latsss exactly.
I bet you didnt expect someone to actually fight back about the history between russia/ukraine/US, did you. Most people are so cowed and afraid to say anything about it other than "uhhh russia bad", but IDGAF about that pop culture mess. I do historical analysis using facts, and I do the <gasp> dialectical analysis.
Did the word 'dialectical' send you into a frothing frenzy?
-
@latsss oh, and 'fentanyl' heh. Way to reveal your personal ideology. Right wing goons tend to babble on about fentanyl, as their right-wing scaremongering news sources tell them to.
Ohnoes did someone put fentanyl in your hallowweeeen candyyy?? Or are you allowed to do Halloween in your compound? lol
@jbrownesq nothing personal, I was just warning you. I heard some americans enjoy it a lot, so just thought to share a general precaution with you
-
@latsss exactly.
I bet you didnt expect someone to actually fight back about the history between russia/ukraine/US, did you. Most people are so cowed and afraid to say anything about it other than "uhhh russia bad", but IDGAF about that pop culture mess. I do historical analysis using facts, and I do the <gasp> dialectical analysis.
Did the word 'dialectical' send you into a frothing frenzy?
@jbrownesq
> history between russia/ukraineyes, you right, I should have expected a shitton of nonsence from someone on the other side of the globe about whatever happens around me
> dialectical analysis
too advanced words for me, sorry. I'm putting more efforts in reading your nonsence than you in copypasting russia1 subtitles
-
@jbrownesq nothing personal, I was just warning you. I heard some americans enjoy it a lot, so just thought to share a general precaution with you
@latsss Ive heard a lot of anti drug messaging, such as "warnings" about drugs, coming from fascists who use the existence of drugs to condemn disadvantaged poor people seeking happiness, and to define "under classes" of people that way. They cant stop themselves from inserting anti drug messaging into any political debate or discussion.
That you?
-
@jbrownesq
> history between russia/ukraineyes, you right, I should have expected a shitton of nonsence from someone on the other side of the globe about whatever happens around me
> dialectical analysis
too advanced words for me, sorry. I'm putting more efforts in reading your nonsence than you in copypasting russia1 subtitles
@latsss oh right dialectical too complex word for you but fentanyl not complex word. Ok SNAFO troll lmao I see what you are.
-
@latsss CIA had offices in kyiv (but had to move them lol). What do you think the CIA was doing in kyiv?
You know, where the Kyiv Independent is from? lmao The US is funding separatist elements - who hate russians and claim to be the "one true ukraine", so of course this all sounds the way it does.
@jbrownesq @latsss the CIA has offices in hundreds of other countries, are you stupid?
-
@jbrownesq @latsss the CIA has offices in hundreds of other countries, are you stupid?
@solonovamax @latsss yes....... yes they do!! Are you fucking stupid???
-
@jbrownesq @latsss the CIA has offices in hundreds of other countries, are you stupid?
@solonovamax @latsss can you point out a country where the CIA has offices that hasnt gone through regime change chaos in the last 50 years?
Oh, right-- you would name places like the UK or Canada, wouldnt you. Or Australia. lol.
-where the coups and regime change ops COME FROM.
Except Australia, eh? Oops! Whitlam got replaced by the CIA, didnt he. I guess we do it to allies, too.
-
@solonovamax @latsss can you point out a country where the CIA has offices that hasnt gone through regime change chaos in the last 50 years?
Oh, right-- you would name places like the UK or Canada, wouldnt you. Or Australia. lol.
-where the coups and regime change ops COME FROM.
Except Australia, eh? Oops! Whitlam got replaced by the CIA, didnt he. I guess we do it to allies, too.
@jbrownesq @latsss oh, my bad, I didn't realize you had a severe case of brain damage. I think I will terminate this conversation, because I do not wish to be talking with stupid
-
@jbrownesq @latsss oh, my bad, I didn't realize you had a severe case of brain damage. I think I will terminate this conversation, because I do not wish to be talking with stupid
@solonovamax @latsss escape valve built.
Wow that "debate" ended faster than most. Nothing else to say about the CIA offices all over the *fucking globe* and what effect that has had on the globe? No? Dont want to pursue that discussion? Okey dokey.