so ai is going great
-
@Viss Comedy gold.
-
@xyhhx sure! its based on incus, and iptables, utilizes some cool tricks incus does to make life easy, and lays down guidelines for how to move data into and out of the container, sets up an airlock system then has the attendees use the new system on a project of their choosing. sometimes research, sometimes working on code, sometimes infosec stuff like unrolling malware. its tuned for every customer
-
@xyhhx neither. but if the premise is 'im gonna secure the inside of kubernetes', thats not happening
-
@xyhhx that much abstraction sorta destroys the performance, right?
-
@Viss personally i wanna shoehorn syd into my qubes setup, and perhaps other stuff too
-
@Viss This is excellent. Everything is fine. No problems at all, why do you ask?
I am more and more tempted to bug out. Just not sure if northern Labrador or Alaska or Tierra Del Fuego is the best destination. Or there are some tiny islands waaay off the southern tippy-tip of the south island of Aotearoa.


️ -
@Viss personally i wanna shoehorn syd into my qubes setup, and perhaps other stuff too
@xyhhx if it involves kuberenetes, its radioactive. and incus is just one layer and is way way way kinder to the people who have to run it. curious to see what you think after you get a chance to play with it
-
@Viss HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now, what should I put in my llms.txt file.

-
@Viss HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now, what should I put in my llms.txt file.

-
@Viss HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now, what should I put in my llms.txt file.

-
@jameshowell @Viss You don't want to be left behind, do you?
-
@realtegan @ai6yr thats a good question
-
@realtegan @ai6yr thats a good question
@Viss @realtegan I suppose you could tell the LLMs to install very single package out there in the world?

-
@Viss @realtegan I suppose you could tell the LLMs to install very single package out there in the world?

@ai6yr @realtegan or make a bogus one

-
@Viss Slopstika (screenshot taken on this guy's website)
-
B bogwitch@social.data.coop shared this topic