These will do nicely!
-
These will do nicely! Thank you, razorcandy.
-
These will do nicely! Thank you, razorcandy.
necroposting to ask if you recall what the answer was? razorcandy seems to have deleted most/all of their comment history…
-
necroposting to ask if you recall what the answer was? razorcandy seems to have deleted most/all of their comment history…
IIRC, they recommended G-Star, which have a good 98% cotton material and have inseams up to 34".
Unfortunately, I ended up having a hard time finding my specific size in stock, and then months later I got lucky and found another used pair of Nudie skinny jeans. So I can’t personally vouch for their quality, but they seem really nice.
-
IIRC, they recommended G-Star, which have a good 98% cotton material and have inseams up to 34".
Unfortunately, I ended up having a hard time finding my specific size in stock, and then months later I got lucky and found another used pair of Nudie skinny jeans. So I can’t personally vouch for their quality, but they seem really nice.
that’s some good info, thanks :3
i’ll give them a look!