Hey what’s up Gear Squad crew!
-
Hey what’s up Gear Squad crew! just a small guitar strings review: I did not gel with the Elixir strings. They actually cut up my fingers compared to Ernie ball regular and the random 9’s on Hope
the Jag
I also felt they reduced color and harmonic resonance in the upper end, to my ears. I’ll try another brand. #gearSquad
-
Hey what’s up Gear Squad crew! just a small guitar strings review: I did not gel with the Elixir strings. They actually cut up my fingers compared to Ernie ball regular and the random 9’s on Hope
the Jag
I also felt they reduced color and harmonic resonance in the upper end, to my ears. I’ll try another brand. #gearSquad
@ambergrey have you tried rotosounds yet? If so what did you think? They are my favourite, Ernie balls second, and i agree with you about elixirs, they seem to qlmost have some sort of coating that tarnishes, dulls the sound, and makes them break before they should be breaking.
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic