Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. An M.I.T. Report Warns A.I.

An M.I.T. Report Warns A.I.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
butlerianjihadnmitnyt
2 Indlæg 2 Posters 3 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • srrochardbunson@universeodon.comS This user is from outside of this forum
    srrochardbunson@universeodon.comS This user is from outside of this forum
    srrochardbunson@universeodon.com
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #1

    RE: https://infosec.exchange/@maxeddy/117292454012008108

    An M.I.T. Report Warns A.I. Is Causing ‘Cognitive Surrender.’ Universities Are in a Bind.

    As A.I. upends education, university leaders have been all over the map about how to respond. It can be very confusing for students.

    Archived link:
    https://archive.ph/Tdw8n

    #ButlerianJihadNow #ai #MIT #NYT

    nxskok@cupoftea.socialN 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • srrochardbunson@universeodon.comS srrochardbunson@universeodon.com

      RE: https://infosec.exchange/@maxeddy/117292454012008108

      An M.I.T. Report Warns A.I. Is Causing ‘Cognitive Surrender.’ Universities Are in a Bind.

      As A.I. upends education, university leaders have been all over the map about how to respond. It can be very confusing for students.

      Archived link:
      https://archive.ph/Tdw8n

      #ButlerianJihadNow #ai #MIT #NYT

      nxskok@cupoftea.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
      nxskok@cupoftea.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
      nxskok@cupoftea.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #2

      @SrRochardBunson the only bind that universities are in is if they say anything other than "AI use has no place in a university education".

      Handwritten exams with no devices are a necessity these days.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      0
      • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
      Svar
      • Svar som emne
      Login for at svare
      • Ældste til nyeste
      • Nyeste til ældste
      • Most Votes


      • Log ind

      • Login or register to search.
      Powered by NodeBB Contributors
      Graciously hosted by data.coop
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Hjem
      • Seneste
      • Etiketter
      • Populære
      • Verden
      • Bruger
      • Grupper