I defeated the self service checkout robot again
-
I defeated the self service checkout robot again
-
I defeated the self service checkout robot again
It's been quite a while since I last tried to use one, but this one immediately screamed at me for having an unscanned item on the left side... the unscanned item was my grocery bag, on the bag holder.
-
It's been quite a while since I last tried to use one, but this one immediately screamed at me for having an unscanned item on the left side... the unscanned item was my grocery bag, on the bag holder.
looked around helpless for a bit until the employee clicked a button to fix it. I am a job creator
-
It's been quite a while since I last tried to use one, but this one immediately screamed at me for having an unscanned item on the left side... the unscanned item was my grocery bag, on the bag holder.
@rune you'd be jealous of the ones we have in Switzerland. No weighting or whatever shenanigans. You just scan you stuff.
And because the whole system relies instead 100% on the honour system, that means you can get a hand scanner at the entrance, scan while you shop and already pack everything in you groceries bag. At exit you just dock back the scanner and pay, while your groceries stay in the bag.
There's even an app on the smartphone instead of needing a scanner.
-
@rune you'd be jealous of the ones we have in Switzerland. No weighting or whatever shenanigans. You just scan you stuff.
And because the whole system relies instead 100% on the honour system, that means you can get a hand scanner at the entrance, scan while you shop and already pack everything in you groceries bag. At exit you just dock back the scanner and pay, while your groceries stay in the bag.
There's even an app on the smartphone instead of needing a scanner.
@dryak some stores have an app here but it's optional and fairly rare people actually use it
-
@rune you'd be jealous of the ones we have in Switzerland. No weighting or whatever shenanigans. You just scan you stuff.
And because the whole system relies instead 100% on the honour system, that means you can get a hand scanner at the entrance, scan while you shop and already pack everything in you groceries bag. At exit you just dock back the scanner and pay, while your groceries stay in the bag.
There's even an app on the smartphone instead of needing a scanner.