Posting this from another platform via Mrs. Betty Bowers.
-
Posting this from another platform via Mrs. Betty Bowers.
The major platforms—Facebook, YouTube, and X—are all refusing to show the trailer for the upcoming documentary that eviscerates the ridiculous pest Elon Musk. So I guess we have to do our part to make sure it is seen.
@petergleick Well I hope it's going to be online as "available in select theatres" is another way of saying almost no-one will be able to see it. Which would be a shame.
-
@petergleick Well I hope it's going to be online as "available in select theatres" is another way of saying almost no-one will be able to see it. Which would be a shame.
@pa27
"available in select torrents" -
@pa27
"available in select torrents" -
Posting this from another platform via Mrs. Betty Bowers.
The major platforms—Facebook, YouTube, and X—are all refusing to show the trailer for the upcoming documentary that eviscerates the ridiculous pest Elon Musk. So I guess we have to do our part to make sure it is seen.
@petergleick I already know Elon is a monumental lying nazi turd. Have known that ever since his Hyperloop bullshit. And through all the Tesla and SpaceX bullshit. And all his meddling with USA elections. He's the worlds biggest narcissistic piece of shit. How is this motherfucker the richest person alive is just baffling when all he sells is total bullshit.
-
@petergleick Well I hope it's going to be online as "available in select theatres" is another way of saying almost no-one will be able to see it. Which would be a shame.
@pa27 @petergleick so call your local theater to request before you steal it. many areas have local community theaters that show movies like this. They need help and it helps society to participate in art.
-
@fst @petergleick I believe that many platforms are refusing to show the trailer as an ad. The word “Musk” instantly prevents the ad from being created.
However now Meta is claiming the ad creation failure was just an error: https://www.mediaite.com/media/news/meta-claims-rejection-of-ad-for-elon-musk-documentary-was-an-error/
@teotwaki Meta always backs off when they are caught out. Not only evil, but also cowards.
-
@petergleick I already know Elon is a monumental lying nazi turd. Have known that ever since his Hyperloop bullshit. And through all the Tesla and SpaceX bullshit. And all his meddling with USA elections. He's the worlds biggest narcissistic piece of shit. How is this motherfucker the richest person alive is just baffling when all he sells is total bullshit.
@rejzor When I was a kid there was a thing we always used to say "Eat shit; 500 million flies can't be wrong" - and I always thought about this during the years companies would only buy microsoft products. It also applies to all the people who chose BlueSky instead of the Fediverse.
-
Posting this from another platform via Mrs. Betty Bowers.
The major platforms—Facebook, YouTube, and X—are all refusing to show the trailer for the upcoming documentary that eviscerates the ridiculous pest Elon Musk. So I guess we have to do our part to make sure it is seen.
I have seen reporting, but I don’t know if it’s verified that Google has reversed the advertising ban.
Nonetheless, Up voting and especially voting and commenting on the trailer should make a point of the collective sentiment towards Elon Musk.
-
@petergleick I already know Elon is a monumental lying nazi turd. Have known that ever since his Hyperloop bullshit. And through all the Tesla and SpaceX bullshit. And all his meddling with USA elections. He's the worlds biggest narcissistic piece of shit. How is this motherfucker the richest person alive is just baffling when all he sells is total bullshit.
@rejzor @petergleick
He is fabulously rich on paper because the assets of a bullshiter that nevers gets stopped by the law are overvalued as long as he owns them.Investors believe in the infinite value of lying and getting away with it.
-
Posting this from another platform via Mrs. Betty Bowers.
The major platforms—Facebook, YouTube, and X—are all refusing to show the trailer for the upcoming documentary that eviscerates the ridiculous pest Elon Musk. So I guess we have to do our part to make sure it is seen.
@petergleick
I feel like Musk may be the first Billionaire that a democracy has to wage war against.Like they can't just arrest him and execute him from go, but they will have to start denying contracts based on ethics violations, escalate to failing to renew contracts, start canceling contracts for being a supplier with ties to foreign enemies, ban him and his companies completely, eventually they will have to convict him of election interference. He is going to fight every step in court.
-
@petergleick
I feel like Musk may be the first Billionaire that a democracy has to wage war against.Like they can't just arrest him and execute him from go, but they will have to start denying contracts based on ethics violations, escalate to failing to renew contracts, start canceling contracts for being a supplier with ties to foreign enemies, ban him and his companies completely, eventually they will have to convict him of election interference. He is going to fight every step in court.
@petergleick
I think I would like him to just move away, but maybe he can overwhelm the processes and the laws of a smaller country.At some point there will be unignorable hazards, and international warrants for his arrest for having 50,000 satellites in low earth orbit or an AI trying to manipulate international elections. Or selling hazardous cars into a country that has banned them.
When he goes paranoid as he gets older, maybe he'll start his own military.
-
@petergleick
I feel like Musk may be the first Billionaire that a democracy has to wage war against.Like they can't just arrest him and execute him from go, but they will have to start denying contracts based on ethics violations, escalate to failing to renew contracts, start canceling contracts for being a supplier with ties to foreign enemies, ban him and his companies completely, eventually they will have to convict him of election interference. He is going to fight every step in court.
"Like they can't just arrest him and execute him from go..."
-
Posting this from another platform via Mrs. Betty Bowers.
The major platforms—Facebook, YouTube, and X—are all refusing to show the trailer for the upcoming documentary that eviscerates the ridiculous pest Elon Musk. So I guess we have to do our part to make sure it is seen.
You think Musk would like a movie about himself
-
@petergleick
I feel like Musk may be the first Billionaire that a democracy has to wage war against.Like they can't just arrest him and execute him from go, but they will have to start denying contracts based on ethics violations, escalate to failing to renew contracts, start canceling contracts for being a supplier with ties to foreign enemies, ban him and his companies completely, eventually they will have to convict him of election interference. He is going to fight every step in court.
Not to nit pick but isn't Musk a trillionaire?
It shouldn't be possible but he has touched that milestone.
(P.S. My spellchecker didn't like the word trillionaire. It wanted billionaire.)
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
