Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
anne@precise.spaceA

anne@precise.space

@anne@precise.space
About
Indlæg
1
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • New Blog: What Would A Serious AI Product Look Like?
    anne@precise.spaceA anne@precise.space

    @glyph I like this post a lot. I have one minor piece of feedback if you'd like to hear it, if not feel free to ignore.

    One mitigation you suggest is an in house therapist at companies to check for AI-usage-related health issues. As someone who has been in therapy outside of work I'm skeptical of this as the solution. I suspect you're looking for an analogy to an in house doctor for diagnosis of physical injuries. If that's what you mean (a) you probably mean psychologist rather than therapist but (b) I don't trust my employer with that knowledge of myself anyway, as the incentives are misaligned, and maybe something like worker's comp is the model to go for.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper