Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
artists_ali@sunny.gardenA

artists_ali@sunny.garden

@artists_ali@sunny.garden
About
Indlæg
10
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
    artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    @irisdessine Sure!

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
    artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    @forestine No surprise it would be unpopular here 💪🏻

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
    artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    I did not know it was possible to go this viral on Mastodon. 🤷🏻‍♀️

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
    artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    @alter_unicorn TRUE!

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
    artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    @Shdwdrgn Good for you babe! Teach us your magic! 😁

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
    artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    @JoscelynTransient That's why I take weed! Gotta reduce the thoughts down to something manageable.

    Sorry you got shafted at work. 💗
    I hope someone appreciates you properly soon.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
    artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    @itsmaya They can absolutely have at it lmao

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
    artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    Most of those thoughts are going to be really stupid or irritating!

    100% for sure.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
    artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    @forestine They really want to be us but being us is hard. 😱

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
    artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper