Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
ashguy@infosec.exchangeA

ashguy@infosec.exchange

@ashguy@infosec.exchange
About
Indlæg
4
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • I wish we could go back to a 100 years ago when Christian cultists were largely interested in becoming vegetarian and inventing new diets and foods to prevent masturbation
    ashguy@infosec.exchangeA ashguy@infosec.exchange

    @rednikki @skinnylatte God knows I love the idea of a Big Bro, bong smoking, anti-state punk Jesus, but I don't think that view of him has been dominant at all since he died

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I wish we could go back to a 100 years ago when Christian cultists were largely interested in becoming vegetarian and inventing new diets and foods to prevent masturbation
    ashguy@infosec.exchangeA ashguy@infosec.exchange

    @rednikki @skinnylatte Like, I appreciate the idea that Christians were at some point majorly non-violent, since a few Christian ideals are rather nice, and it can be comforting to think the currently dominant religion in the west was at one point decent, but that's also ignoring most of western history afaict

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I wish we could go back to a 100 years ago when Christian cultists were largely interested in becoming vegetarian and inventing new diets and foods to prevent masturbation
    ashguy@infosec.exchangeA ashguy@infosec.exchange

    @rednikki @skinnylatte this is like the whole point of Revelations

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I wish we could go back to a 100 years ago when Christian cultists were largely interested in becoming vegetarian and inventing new diets and foods to prevent masturbation
    ashguy@infosec.exchangeA ashguy@infosec.exchange

    @skinnylatte as someone who grew up in an upbringing with alternative medicine ruling all in possibly the most conservative part of a state ruled by a christian sect, it never left.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper