Another great option that is probably more fun: go spend a bunch of money at a pow wow
beandreams@sunny.garden
@beandreams@sunny.garden
Indlæg
-
When Truth and Reconciliation Day first became a paid day off for some people, a friend suggested that as a settler here I should consider giving my day's pay to Indigenous people. -
When Truth and Reconciliation Day first became a paid day off for some people, a friend suggested that as a settler here I should consider giving my day's pay to Indigenous people.@forestine Oh nice!
-
When Truth and Reconciliation Day first became a paid day off for some people, a friend suggested that as a settler here I should consider giving my day's pay to Indigenous people.When Truth and Reconciliation Day first became a paid day off for some people, a friend suggested that as a settler here I should consider giving my day's pay to Indigenous people. Seems appropriate, so I do it. Here are some groups on my list in #VictoriaBC , if you want to join in:
Surrounded by Cedar (preventing Indigenous family separation):
https://surroundedbycedar.comQomQem Indigenous Harm Reduction:
https://qomqem.comW̱SÁNEĆ Lands Trust:
https://supportlandback.comLekwungen Charitable Society:
https://lekwungencharitablesociety.caFirst Peoples' Cultural Foundation (funds language, culture, and heritage revitalization via my employer):
https://fpcf.ca