Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
beautifulsunphotography@sfba.socialB

beautifulsunphotography@sfba.social

@beautifulsunphotography@sfba.social
About
Indlæg
3
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Something I’ve learned about grief: people want to help, and sometimes that becomes advice about what you should do — cherish the memories, feel it, remember the good times, talk about it, don’t avoid it.
    beautifulsunphotography@sfba.socialB beautifulsunphotography@sfba.social

    @superball that sounds like good training. To hear and understand that concept. I would have found it difficult to be a hospice volunteer.

    Ikke-kategoriseret grief griefjourney lifeafterloss

  • Something I’ve learned about grief: people want to help, and sometimes that becomes advice about what you should do — cherish the memories, feel it, remember the good times, talk about it, don’t avoid it.
    beautifulsunphotography@sfba.socialB beautifulsunphotography@sfba.social

    @marynelson8 thank you so much for your kind words. And I’m sorry for your losses. Losing multiple people in our lives in a short period of time, doesn’t automatically mean we grieve them in the same way. It’s a hard concept for others to understand if they haven’t experienced anything like it. Thank you again.

    Ikke-kategoriseret grief griefjourney lifeafterloss

  • Something I’ve learned about grief: people want to help, and sometimes that becomes advice about what you should do — cherish the memories, feel it, remember the good times, talk about it, don’t avoid it.
    beautifulsunphotography@sfba.socialB beautifulsunphotography@sfba.social

    Something I’ve learned about grief: people want to help, and sometimes that becomes advice about what you should do — cherish the memories, feel it, remember the good times, talk about it, don’t avoid it.

    Most of it is said with love. But only the person grieving knows what they can handle right now.

    Not going deeply into a memory isn’t always avoidance. Sometimes you can only let the hardest things back in a little at a time. A memory that may someday bring comfort can still be too painful today.

    I’ve faced more this past year than most know. I’ve returned to places I dreaded and walked into rooms I wasn’t sure I could enter again. I did it. But I’ve learned to trust myself to know what I’m ready for and when.

    Grief doesn’t need instructions. Sometimes the most helpful thing you can say is, “I’m here. I’m listening.”

    Maybe someday the painful memories will be ones I can cherish again. I’m just not going to force myself there before I’m ready.

    #Grief #GriefJourney #LifeAfterLoss

    Ikke-kategoriseret grief griefjourney lifeafterloss
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper