@alyx i like that you had to specify the CIA was trying to make bionic gundogs
bestgirlgrace@social.illegalpornography.com
@bestgirlgrace@social.illegalpornography.com
Indlæg
-
a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off -
a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off@alyx emma: currently unarmed
-
every branch of right-wing pseudo-intellectualism is named something like "super-rational objective humanist altruism" and then you look at what they believe and it's some variant of "corporations should legally be able to murder kids"@YKantRachelRead i refuse to hand anything else to them. but good tactical choice picking the name
-
every branch of right-wing pseudo-intellectualism is named something like "super-rational objective humanist altruism" and then you look at what they believe and it's some variant of "corporations should legally be able to murder kids"@YKantRachelRead i gotta hand it to the rationalists and objectivists. why wouldn't you name your ideology "being rightism"