Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
bryce@mastodon.brycedixon.devB

bryce@mastodon.brycedixon.dev

@bryce@mastodon.brycedixon.dev
About
Indlæg
3
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • let’s see the numbers
    bryce@mastodon.brycedixon.devB bryce@mastodon.brycedixon.dev

    @zzt I've considered throwing some of my assignments at them just to see how they respond since it might make catching cheating easier, but so far I haven't really had to. Some of my assignments don't really work with genAI, anyway, since I have students sketch something on paper or explain the logic for how they arrived at their result.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • let’s see the numbers
    bryce@mastodon.brycedixon.devB bryce@mastodon.brycedixon.dev

    @zzt When I told my students last semester I try to avoid AI whenever I can they were legitimately shocked. "How can you program or find images or learn anything without AI???" It was a huge culture shock, but I also suspect partially a symptom of me finishing school years before genAI.

    This year it seems the new freshmen are much less reliant on it (or at least more of them are also openly anti-AI), so that's reassuring.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • This stuff is really starting to make me _angry_.
    bryce@mastodon.brycedixon.devB bryce@mastodon.brycedixon.dev

    @glyph if it makes you feel better: my *pessimistic* expectations are that even if we get set back *decades* and have to rebuild our software stacks from scratch, we can at least use it as a chance to *actually* take lessons we've learned and do that without the baggage of "but it would be so much work and we don't have to."

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper