Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC

chrismcobble@mstdn.social

@chrismcobble@mstdn.social
About
Indlæg
5
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Reminder to look down during your autumn
    chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC chrismcobble@mstdn.social

    @Wallflower

    Ughh. That’s the worst. You might consider getting a copy on a flash drive as well. I also use BackBlaze, it’s $100 a year and backs up your whole computer. Google Drive from your phone to your MacBook, then BackBlaze maybe? That would be three copies at least. I also about every 6 months back up to an microSD card and put it in a fireproof safe. I also do a second microSD and take it to my friend’s house and he keeps it in his safe. I’m an idiot. But I probably won’t lose much 😛

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Reminder to look down during your autumn
    chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC chrismcobble@mstdn.social

    @Wallflower

    I understand. I had to take photography for my major in college. I had one shoot that was 15k pics. So I may actually have you beaten on this one small thing 😉

    The real question that I’m actually concerned about your answer for is this…how do you back them up, and how many backup copies do you have? That’s really important. Maybe not every butterfly picture is crucial, but I know you have some that are.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Reminder to look down during your autumn
    chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC chrismcobble@mstdn.social

    @Wallflower

    Only 22k? Rookie numbers.

    You got really good fast though….

    😉

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Reminder to look down during your autumn
    chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC chrismcobble@mstdn.social

    @Wallflower

    I looked down earlier and posted a picture. Copycat 😛

    I tease…

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I am in an actual office today.
    chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC chrismcobble@mstdn.social

    @TwoClownsEating

    That is some very interesting silver lining to having to deal with people. Might be worth the tradeoff in small amounts, occasionally.

    I do think you might owe us a picture now though 😄

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper