Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
cshabsin@hachyderm.ioC

cshabsin@hachyderm.io

@cshabsin@hachyderm.io
About
Indlæg
1
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Open Source hot take: A software project is allowed to be *done*.
    cshabsin@hachyderm.ioC cshabsin@hachyderm.io

    @tante I can't imagine ever being done with software I actually use in day-to-day life. I will always spot something that can be better or smoother or some additional functionality that would make it more useful. (This is, of course, a big "if" - talking about software "for me".)

    In software in the public/open source/product sphere, I imagine there will always be feature requests from the userbase as well. If something comes in that is worthwhile (and truly additive to the value of the software)... why ignore it?

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper