Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
cthulku@zeroes.caC

cthulku@zeroes.ca

@cthulku@zeroes.ca
About
Indlæg
4
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.
    cthulku@zeroes.caC cthulku@zeroes.ca

    @elfin

    It's a place where monied Berta shitheads dream of retiring to, and in the meanwhile they generally spend too much money vacationing there. Having a timeshare there is part of the "big truck, lake lot, quad, snowmobile" aspirational goals of a lot of the grosser people in Alberta.

    @ZenHeathen @thomkennon

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • A fresh weekend morning at the farm with a friend.
    cthulku@zeroes.caC cthulku@zeroes.ca

    @pacific06 @ditsch42 @juliangonggrijp

    It's mostly sold canned here as "young green jackfruit", or already processed into over-expensive fake meat. I prefer doing the processing myself, so that I can know what's going into it, and so that it has the exact flavour and texture that I like.

    In the can, it's cut into wedges, where the outer fibrous material -- which is usually not eaten when ripe, I think -- is what is most desired. The seeds are there, but they are tender and edible as well, and I usually include them, albeit mashed a bit.

    I have had proper, ripe jackfruit once, and it was delicious! Right up there with mangoes for deliciousness, although obviously not tasting that similar.

    Ikke-kategoriseret farming healthyfoods nature sustainablefarm freshfruits

  • A fresh weekend morning at the farm with a friend.
    cthulku@zeroes.caC cthulku@zeroes.ca

    @pacific06

    I mostly use it when unripe, when the edible bit has a tender, stringy texture that matches pulled roasted meat nicely. Simmered with spices then browned in a pan or oven, it is a good topping for sandwiches or used in barbecue.

    Ikke-kategoriseret farming healthyfoods nature sustainablefarm freshfruits

  • Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.
    cthulku@zeroes.caC cthulku@zeroes.ca

    @ZenHeathen @thomkennon @elfin

    Why am I not surprised that Kelowna of all places is the big Canadian hotspot. Ugh.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper