Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
daf@frogs.lgbtD

daf@frogs.lgbt

@daf@frogs.lgbt
About
Indlæg
3
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
    daf@frogs.lgbtD daf@frogs.lgbt

    @alyx i don’t think i want to know what that means

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
    daf@frogs.lgbtD daf@frogs.lgbt

    @alyx this is the kind of thing you see in in those shit american crime dramas that desperately try to stay with the times, feds suddenly ‘discovering’ this on someone’s online profile who just so happens to be a suspect

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Hello, I’m an actual technology ethicist.
    daf@frogs.lgbtD daf@frogs.lgbt

    @CatherineFlick

    Quite curious what you think of companies putting human names on AI products. LLMs the obvious one is Claude, but even non-generative AI products like Alexa, Siri, Cortana (lol), etc

    I feel like it does serve to humanise them.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper