@Gargron I wonder if the automatic mentioning fill out could be turned off.
There are so often so many comments who are not even meant to be directed to the original author of a toot. Or they were written with not really believing it really reaches the person addressed (as it is on other networks).
But as the author got filled out without any questioning people believe it should be this way and leave it there not thinking how annoying it is to be mentioned without really being addressed.
So could you please turn off the auto-fill-mentioning?
So we get a healthier selection of toots that are really for us on purpose? Because we are only addressed if people really want to address us?
it's still possible to look at all the comments on purpose anyway...
daise@sfba.social
@daise@sfba.social
Indlæg
-
Every time I decide to post a thread to Mastodon, I'm hit with a new wave of mansplaining.