Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
darkuncle@infosec.exchangeD

darkuncle@infosec.exchange

@darkuncle@infosec.exchange
About
Indlæg
5
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Name This Movie. Wrong Answers Only.
    darkuncle@infosec.exchangeD darkuncle@infosec.exchange

    @jhv Abbott and Costello Join The Draft

    Ikke-kategoriseret namethismovie wronganswersonl

  • I just realized … Fedi is all about people’s niche esoteric interests and really going all-in on them, but where are the trainspotters??
    darkuncle@infosec.exchangeD darkuncle@infosec.exchange

    @MHowell this is what I’m wondering

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I just realized … Fedi is all about people’s niche esoteric interests and really going all-in on them, but where are the trainspotters??
    darkuncle@infosec.exchangeD darkuncle@infosec.exchange

    RE: https://tacobelllabs.net/@fredy/117339170534287040

    I just realized … Fedi is all about people’s niche esoteric interests and really going all-in on them, but where are the trainspotters?? I mean, this is a *classic* subculture niche interest and somehow I have almost none of that in my feed

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • When did you ORIGINALLY join Mastodon and/or the Fediverse?
    darkuncle@infosec.exchangeD darkuncle@infosec.exchange

    @azonenberg @catsalad +1, I joined Fedi when Musk acquired Twitter. I had been on Twitter since the days when you had to update via SMS.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Watching this Apple event tout how iPhones will soon be able to record ambient audio/conversations and transcribe "high level notes" for you.
    darkuncle@infosec.exchangeD darkuncle@infosec.exchange

    @j_f @zackwhittaker this was an extremely useful link with details that address almost every concern or question I've seen raised so far; thanks for sharing

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper