They use AI, it could just be a shit graphic that used their circle and colour for an idiotic pipeline logo. https://www.trust-in-soft.com/
davep@infosec.exchange
Indlæg
-
Soooo TrustInSoft (French cyber security software company) had some odd choices when it came to graphics on their website... -
Something I’ve learned about grief: people want to help, and sometimes that becomes advice about what you should do — cherish the memories, feel it, remember the good times, talk about it, don’t avoid it.@BeautifulSunPhotography Grief is entirely personal. The only useful advice I've had was a generic "don't feel guilty" from my Step-Mum (who was ex- military police-turned social worker before retirement). I now use it too.
-
When did you ORIGINALLY join Mastodon and/or the Fediverse?@catsalad Although I do have a dormant mastodon.social account six days older.
-
When did you ORIGINALLY join Mastodon and/or the Fediverse?@simonzerafa @catsalad Ta da!
-
When did you ORIGINALLY join Mastodon and/or the Fediverse?@catsalad Something like that 🤪
-
When did you ORIGINALLY join Mastodon and/or the Fediverse?@catsalad I thought I was special!

-
Every election in a European country is:@MiaMarkTwo @Nickiquote Oh dear, what a pity. Never mind.
-
When will there be AI superintelligence?@evan 27b models are now as good as huge frontier models of a year ago. I don't think the idea of just scaling will alter the fundamental issues with LLM ML.
-
When will there be AI superintelligence?@evan "they serve about the same function"
Citation? Naming them neural nodes doesn't count

-
When will there be AI superintelligence? -
When will there be AI superintelligence?The point is that current LLM tech doesn't have the capacity for understanding truth or accuracy in the way we do. It's a statistical probability process. It's getting refined in some pretty cool ways, but that fundamental inability to actually understand is just dealt with crudely by harnesses in order to try to attain some form of deterministic approach, and that will never scale computationally to encompass anything approaching the human experience and breadth of understanding/intuition etc.
-
When will there be AI superintelligence? -
When will there be AI superintelligence?@evan Not by variations on matrix multiplication. Unless they find some new type of maths I just can't see it not having really stupid non-human-like failure modes.
-
When will there be AI superintelligence?@evan Because matrix multiplication and activation functions will never be superintelligent, no matter how much deterministic code they use in harnesses to make it good at specific things.
-
When will there be AI superintelligence?@evan How about never?
-
If your website says your app is better then you need to improve your website.With extra data exfil.
-
Friends, you may have seen this but if not, sharing:@timnitGebru Sorry about teaching my Grandma to suck eggs and all that 🤪
-
Friends, you may have seen this but if not, sharing:@timnitGebru To be fair, "OpenAI’s latest math breakthroughs commit research misconduct, experts say" is incorrect.
It's the people using it who did; they're inferring intent where there is none, giving AI attributes it doesn't possess.
️