Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
D

davesomebody@twit.social

@davesomebody@twit.social
About
Indlæg
5
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • It's not that I'm not angry.
    D davesomebody@twit.social

    @jrdepriest @GeePawHill if you insist!

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • It's not that I'm not angry.
    D davesomebody@twit.social

    @GeePawHill @jrdepriest I'm already drinking.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • It's not that I'm not angry.
    D davesomebody@twit.social

    @GeePawHill I think both of those involve setting human behavior aside while evaluating what to do next. I have frequent occurrences at my work where I think someone will win a prize if I crack.

    The only path forward most days is to weaponize patience. Don't take the doubts personally. Don't worry about the wasted time. If this is how they want to waste their money then great.

    I have stories. I'm afraid someone would recognize if I told any of them

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • It's not that I'm not angry.
    D davesomebody@twit.social

    @GeePawHill I think my work has given me a disproportionate amount of practice experiencing despair in the depths of my brain while my public self is functioning rationally and logically.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • It's not that I'm not angry.
    D davesomebody@twit.social

    @GeePawHill

    Good on you. I explain to my kids that anyone trying to scare you or make you angry is trying to manipulate you. people are easier to manipulate when they are emotional.

    There is so much of that going on in social media. It is also a scam artist technique. We need more literacy about when to step back and ask some questions.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper