@davidallengreen Yeah, it's terrorism. It's a systematic, organised movement to intimidate ordinary citizens and circumvent democratic and civic processes in favour of a particular ideology.
davoloid@mastodon.me.uk
@davoloid@mastodon.me.uk
Indlæg
-
NEW -
An absolutely fantastic #Roman barge, "De Meern 1", lenght 25m.@ninawillburger Wondering how they've preserved it, looks very dry. I recently saw a Bronze age boat in Dover, UK that had water replaced by polyethylene glycol.
Worth a visit if you're ever round there as the process and the discovery is well documented. -
I like my little apartment that i can't afford but watching charmed makes me so angry that i'll never own a house@magicalgirlsabrina Oh lord you've taken me back now. Me & Mrs watched this obsessively and I think we still have many seasons on DVD. I have no idea what any of the leads did after that, but, well it was Network TV of its time.