by submitting this PR you assert you wrote it all yourself and that trans rights are human rights.
dysfun@social.treehouse.systems
@dysfun@social.treehouse.systems
Indlæg
-
by submitting this PR you assert you wrote it all yourself and that trans rights are human rights. -
KDE Conf just wants to *talk* about going full A slop desktop@davidgerard you know there are incredible opportunities available for productive LLM use when they resort to pointless ideas.
-
The other day, I wanted to see if alcohol-free port existed.@david_chisnall you should be all for it, david, it makes your hardware based security much more valuable if people are going to vibe shit the code that runs on it.
-
I am sorry to say Graphene has fallen to the slop.@FediThing @contrasocial @davidgerard yes but have you considered the new models change everything?

-
I am sorry to say Graphene has fallen to the slop.@davidgerard also omg ph33r our 1337 code reviews, which will definitely catch all the bugs
-
I am sorry to say Graphene has fallen to the slop.@davidgerard yes it's just more of the same "it's only vibe coding if you don't read it" bollocks
-
so if you want a password manager that isn't ran by nazis, check out https://codeberg.org/ChiPass/@whitequark is that chee or k'eye?