Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
elianveyre@mastodon.socialE

elianveyre@mastodon.social

@elianveyre@mastodon.social
About
Indlæg
6
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Hello, Mastodon. I’m Elian Veyre, a fantasy romance author writing about memory, longing, sacrifice, and magic with a price.
    elianveyre@mastodon.socialE elianveyre@mastodon.social

    @microblogc Thank you! 😊 Happy to be here.

    Ikke-kategoriseret introduction fantasy romance books

  • Hello, Mastodon. I’m Elian Veyre, a fantasy romance author writing about memory, longing, sacrifice, and magic with a price.
    elianveyre@mastodon.socialE elianveyre@mastodon.social

    @LysMiyouKashi Thank you, Lys! 😊 I’m definitely starting to see that. Everyone has been incredibly welcoming so far, and I’m looking forward to discovering more writers, readers, and interesting conversations here.

    Ikke-kategoriseret introduction fantasy romance books

  • Hello, Mastodon. I’m Elian Veyre, a fantasy romance author writing about memory, longing, sacrifice, and magic with a price.
    elianveyre@mastodon.socialE elianveyre@mastodon.social

    @guayabito Thank you, Jorge! 😊 Glad to be here. I’m already enjoying how welcoming the community is.

    Ikke-kategoriseret introduction fantasy romance books

  • Hello, Mastodon. I’m Elian Veyre, a fantasy romance author writing about memory, longing, sacrifice, and magic with a price.
    elianveyre@mastodon.socialE elianveyre@mastodon.social

    @Smidgybit That sounds like a great setup! A security trainee searching for her missing mother, portals, another world and a dragon you’ve got a lot for me to be curious about 😊
    I especially like stories where an outsider disrupts everything the protagonist thought they understood. Keep going with it I hope you get to finish the novel!

    Ikke-kategoriseret introduction fantasy romance books

  • Hello, Mastodon. I’m Elian Veyre, a fantasy romance author writing about memory, longing, sacrifice, and magic with a price.
    elianveyre@mastodon.socialE elianveyre@mastodon.social

    @Smidgybit Thank you! 😊 And I love that answer. Maybe choosing only one memory is the impossible part — the small moments together are what make a life feel whole.
    And good luck with your novel! What kind of story are you writing?

    Ikke-kategoriseret introduction fantasy romance books

  • Hello, Mastodon. I’m Elian Veyre, a fantasy romance author writing about memory, longing, sacrifice, and magic with a price.
    elianveyre@mastodon.socialE elianveyre@mastodon.social

    Hello, Mastodon. I’m Elian Veyre, a fantasy romance author writing about memory, longing, sacrifice, and magic with a price. 🌿
    My first story is The Weight of What We Keep—about a sacred grove that holds generations of memories and a woman facing an impossible sacrifice.
    I’m here for fantasy, books, storytelling, and strange worlds.
    If you could preserve one memory forever, what would it be?
    #Introduction #Fantasy #Romance #Books

    Ikke-kategoriseret introduction fantasy romance books
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper