Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
fluffylizard@ohai.socialF

fluffylizard@ohai.social

@fluffylizard@ohai.social
About
Indlæg
1
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Owners mourn spoiled food after firmware update bricks Samsung smart fridges
    fluffylizard@ohai.socialF fluffylizard@ohai.social

    @softproof @arstechnica

    I know some people who think that way. They think it's a way to progress. Like, someone whose ideal is The Jetsons. But The Jetsons never really dealt with security, privacy, or the fact that the appliances weren't truly "owned" by the family.

    I too grew up with that cartoon, but I think it sucks that we're still very far from open sourcing appliance technology, which is how I thought it would be. Kind of like PCs.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper