Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
frankrausch@typo.socialF

frankrausch@typo.social

@frankrausch@typo.social
About
Indlæg
17
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    @regal Thank you!

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    @grammasaurus Thanks!

    The license is here:
    https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/

    You can’t use them on iPad or iPhone because Apple won’t let you. 😞

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    @iamrobin Thank you!

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    @doekman The MacBook Air feels like a brand-new computer! I tried several distros on it including Debian; Fedora was by far the easiest. I only had to install some Broadcom Wi-Fi drivers. Everything else worked instantly.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    @doekman Important question!
    I put Fedora Silverblue 44 on it. 🤷‍♂️️

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    The last quality check I did for FrankMoji involved my trusty 2014 MacBook Air and a magnifying glass. 🔎️👾️

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    @AmeliaBR Thank you! Yes, the polar bear has a totally different personality than the brown bear.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    @keval Thank you!

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    @mo Hahaha! Great idea!

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    @daniel Thank you! I did not expect this kind of request this quickly. DM me?

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    @Cloudbyte ♥️

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    @dnlutz Danke! ☃️

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    @typearture Thanks so much! This feel is exactly what I was aiming for.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    @pixelambacht Thanks! There is a ton of work left in the font production details. I use a folder of SVGs, a config file, and the stock nanoemoji scripts, and these scripts do a lot of opinionated things that are not accessible via configuration files.
    The only thing I patched so far is the font metadata (like copyright, license, description).
    https://github.com/googlefonts/nanoemoji

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    @hitext It is hidden in the Private Use Area as U+E100 for now. Only until Unicode adopts it and assigns a proper emoji code point, of course. 🥲️

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    What I enjoyed most was drawing the animals. Once the animals were finished, I figured I might as well draw the rest, too.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Surprise!
    frankrausch@typo.socialF frankrausch@typo.social

    Surprise! I made an emoji font! 3,684 happy little pictures.
    https://frankmoji.com

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper