@ophis @sinvega @Artists_Ali that's the power of positive thinking
itsmaya@social.treehouse.systems
@itsmaya@social.treehouse.systems
Indlæg
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts. -
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.@Artists_Ali yea sounds good. If you have a point you're going to need to spell it out because to me that sounds like a big net win.
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.@mysturji @Artists_Ali I think you might have missed the implication that plugging your brain into experimental brain altering equipment is very likely to be somewhere between debilitaing and fatal.
That's what I call a win. -
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.@sinvega @Artists_Ali I expect it to do SOMETHING, just not what they want it to.
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.@Artists_Ali on the other hand, I fully endorse AI executives plugging their brains into experimental brain modification equipment.