Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
jackemled@furry.engineerJ

jackemled@furry.engineer

@jackemled@furry.engineer
About
Indlæg
14
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • @organicmaps is now randomly generated using LLMs.
    jackemled@furry.engineerJ jackemled@furry.engineer

    @organicmaps is now randomly generated using LLMs. That explains all the strange issues I suddenly started having six months ago, which have only worsened over time. I probably should have checked sooner, it would have saved me the trouble.

    Any good alternatives that are known to not be randomly generated? Offline maps are important for me.

    #OpenStreetMap #OSM

    Ikke-kategoriseret openstreetmap osm

  • I had a meeting today that taught me that the SpaceX launch site in Louisiana is an even worse idea than I could have even imagined.
    jackemled@furry.engineerJ jackemled@furry.engineer

    @sundogplanets I hope that the launch site sinks & that it's really really expensive for SpaceX.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Fun story: When I was traveling home I wore my "Watch Herzog" t-shirt for travel day.
    jackemled@furry.engineerJ jackemled@furry.engineer

    @p @JustinDerrick @rtw I might actually need one of those.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Fun story: When I was traveling home I wore my "Watch Herzog" t-shirt for travel day.
    jackemled@furry.engineerJ jackemled@furry.engineer

    @p @JustinDerrick @rtw If only airport security would quit pulling me out of line to ask questions that are clearly answered by my "Don't ask questions about the bag on my head" shirt.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • What the actual fuck is this email?!??!!!
    jackemled@furry.engineerJ jackemled@furry.engineer

    @trebach @sundogplanets I remember this! Really funny.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • What the actual fuck is this email?!??!!!
    jackemled@furry.engineerJ jackemled@furry.engineer

    @sundogplanets Maybe send back as much garbage text as your email provider will let you! If it does process it, it will cost them lots of money!

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I'm kind of obsessed with this old puzzle.
    jackemled@furry.engineerJ jackemled@furry.engineer

    @futurebird This is Klotski. This specific arrangement is the "Pennant Puzzle". 2swap's video Adventures in State Space is pretty good, but I don't remember if it answers this question.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • hm, i thought KDE was trying to make up for platforming the nazi.
    jackemled@furry.engineerJ jackemled@furry.engineer

    @davidgerard Ok, but nazis go into restaurants to randomly punch people & the restaurants love the nazis. See "Mark Punchers"

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • The Degraded Search Engine
    jackemled@furry.engineerJ jackemled@furry.engineer

    @davidrevoy @jordan We'll need a Web Ring of Fire spell.

    Ikke-kategoriseret webcomic krita minifantasythea

  • NEW KITTY!!!
    jackemled@furry.engineerJ jackemled@furry.engineer

    @DeltaWye They have cute face stripes like Andean mountain cats & big spots like some Pampas cats! They're so cute!

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • KDE Conf just wants to *talk* about going full A slop desktop
    jackemled@furry.engineerJ jackemled@furry.engineer

    @art_codesmith @davidgerard Plasma can already do that. Each one of my desktops looks absolutely nothing like anyone else's. See my "I sawed this panel in half!" post if you can find it.

    I don't remember Claude Design & I don't want to. It sounds horrible & I never want to be exposed to it. I already feel molested enough each time my bank makes its app's UI worse.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • KDE Conf just wants to *talk* about going full A slop desktop
    jackemled@furry.engineerJ jackemled@furry.engineer

    @davidgerard "custom compiled desktops for ever user"
    That sounds like some shit suckless would do. I use Plasma because I don't want to deal with that!

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • 🧩 A math puzzle.
    jackemled@furry.engineerJ jackemled@furry.engineer

    @3am @internetarchive I don't think a regular library would like to manage a large storage server to keep stuff that is not yet in public domain.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • 🧩 A math puzzle.
    jackemled@furry.engineerJ jackemled@furry.engineer

    @internetarchive This goes directly against the Internet Archive's mission of facilitating preservation of media & knowledge for the future. There is no point in doing so if you also promote the use of a technology which damages people's ability to learn.

    Also, a LLM is the wrong "tool" for the job of climate & long term weather analysis. Not even close. When you want something like this you should always ask a professional, in this case a climatologist.

    Does anyone know another general media archival project I can share things with that might use that data more responsibly than Internet Archive is very clearly about to? I don't feel comfortable sharing media with an archive that has embraced such a destructive technology.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper