Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
jadeheartofthesun@mstdn.plusJ

jadeheartofthesun@mstdn.plus

@jadeheartofthesun@mstdn.plus
About
Indlæg
2
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • In the last few years, I have embarked on a journey of healing from childhood trauma and I have learned a lot, not just about myself, but about the ways people are affected by different things.
    jadeheartofthesun@mstdn.plusJ jadeheartofthesun@mstdn.plus

    @AestheticFemboy
    Hi and thank you! It is a little overwhelming, but I will figure things out eventually. 😅

    Ikke-kategoriseret introduction

  • In the last few years, I have embarked on a journey of healing from childhood trauma and I have learned a lot, not just about myself, but about the ways people are affected by different things.
    jadeheartofthesun@mstdn.plusJ jadeheartofthesun@mstdn.plus

    In the last few years, I have embarked on a journey of healing from childhood trauma and I have learned a lot, not just about myself, but about the ways people are affected by different things. I intend to start slowly by maybe posting pictures of my two cats, of beaded jewelry I make, and of landscapes that I take. I enjoy seeing art and pictures, but I also like seeing people talk about topics they are passionate about because I learn about new things and perspectives.

    #Introduction

    Ikke-kategoriseret introduction
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper