Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
jasoncoon@leds.socialJ

jasoncoon@leds.social

@jasoncoon@leds.social
About
Indlæg
5
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • This little motion-sensitive 75mm Fibonacci256 prototype might be my favorite new thing I've created in a while.
    jasoncoon@leds.socialJ jasoncoon@leds.social

    Ten Minute Physics then led me to add an Eulerian fluid sim pattern.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • This little motion-sensitive 75mm Fibonacci256 prototype might be my favorite new thing I've created in a while.
    jasoncoon@leds.socialJ jasoncoon@leds.social

    Inspired by Mitxela's latest project, I added a FLIP fluid sim pattern to this little motion sensitive Fibonacci256, using code adapted from Ten Minute Physics: https://matthias-research.github.io/pages

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • This little motion-sensitive 75mm Fibonacci256 prototype might be my favorite new thing I've created in a while.
    jasoncoon@leds.socialJ jasoncoon@leds.social

    I had just enough parts on hand to build another little 75mm motion sensitive Fibonacci256. Same #Pixelblaze Pico controller by @wizard. A slightly smaller 2000mAh battery let me make it 3mm thinner, and the bezel smaller.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • This little motion-sensitive 75mm Fibonacci256 prototype might be my favorite new thing I've created in a while.
    jasoncoon@leds.socialJ jasoncoon@leds.social

    Oh yeah, this is driven by a #Pixelblaze Pico by @wizard of course. It uses the built in 6DoF sensor.
    https://shop.electromage.com/products/pixelblaze-v3-pico-tiny-wifi-led-controller

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • This little motion-sensitive 75mm Fibonacci256 prototype might be my favorite new thing I've created in a while.
    jasoncoon@leds.socialJ jasoncoon@leds.social

    This little motion-sensitive 75mm Fibonacci256 prototype might be my favorite new thing I've created in a while. This was totally inspired by starduststorm's brilliant "The Hexagon", which you should definitely go buy instead of waiting for me to make more of these. 😁
    https://www.tindie.com/products/starduststorm/the-hexagon

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper