Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
jlyocum@masto.nycJ

jlyocum@masto.nyc

@jlyocum@masto.nyc
About
Indlæg
1
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • I like my little apartment that i can't afford but watching charmed makes me so angry that i'll never own a house
    jlyocum@masto.nycJ jlyocum@masto.nyc

    @magicalgirlsabrina My wife & I watched almost the entirety of Charmed a few years back, which was my first time seeing any of it.

    I became obsessed and couldn’t stop.

    But I think you’re being too kind to it. What a storytelling abomination. I once pointed out some deranged continuity problem during an episode & my wife said, “You’re poking plot holes in Charmed. What did you expect?”

    I replied, “I know, it’s like sticking your finger through fishnet.” And I stand by that.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper