Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
jonberger@sfba.socialJ

jonberger@sfba.social

@jonberger@sfba.social
About
Indlæg
3
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • I hope John Roberts can't watch the NFL playoff games today because he has explosive diarrhea.
    jonberger@sfba.socialJ jonberger@sfba.social

    @msbellows To be fair to the hypothetical people who hypothetically locked him up, Roberts is not the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court. If he had hypothetically stated his actual title, the Chief Justice of the United States, perhaps the hypothetical outcome would have been different.

    </pedantry>

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I hope John Roberts can't watch the NFL playoff games today because he has explosive diarrhea.
    jonberger@sfba.socialJ jonberger@sfba.social

    @msbellows I take great comfort in that.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I hope John Roberts can't watch the NFL playoff games today because he has explosive diarrhea.
    jonberger@sfba.socialJ jonberger@sfba.social

    @msbellows Personally, I'm ready to award Roberts the same number of gold stars for that vote that I'd have awarded him for ruling that the sun is allowed to rise in the east, or that trees are allowed to photosynthesize, or that apple pie is allowed to be delicious. And I have that exact number of gold stars all ready to stick on his homework in the event that he happens to rule that the first sentence of the Fourteenth Amendment means what it clearly and unambiguously says.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper