Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
katrinakatrinka@infosec.exchangeK

katrinakatrinka@infosec.exchange

@katrinakatrinka@infosec.exchange
About
Indlæg
3
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Me: I will use "radium water" as an analogy for how horrible AI's potential subtle long-term effects are, because the general public in 2026 can easily understand this analogy.
    katrinakatrinka@infosec.exchangeK katrinakatrinka@infosec.exchange

    @glyph
    I'm reminded of the Radium Girls, women who were lied to by their employers about the health effects of the paint they were using. It's one fight in labor rights we shouldn't repeat.

    https://www.kate-moore.com/the-radium-girls

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I don't own a gun.
    katrinakatrinka@infosec.exchangeK katrinakatrinka@infosec.exchange

    @randahl
    Double that number to include suicides.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Despite the idiots saying it's not needed,I got my flu and COVID shots today.
    katrinakatrinka@infosec.exchangeK katrinakatrinka@infosec.exchange

    @IveyJanette
    Since I'm over 50, I'm holding out for this vaccine to arrive in a few weeks.

    https://www.ncoa.org/article/what-older-adults-need-to-know-during-flu-season/

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper