Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
latsss@mastodon.socialL

latsss@mastodon.social

@latsss@mastodon.social
About
Indlæg
14
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
    latsss@mastodon.socialL latsss@mastodon.social

    @jbrownesq
    > history between russia/ukraine

    yes, you right, I should have expected a shitton of nonsence from someone on the other side of the globe about whatever happens around me

    > dialectical analysis

    too advanced words for me, sorry. I'm putting more efforts in reading your nonsence than you in copypasting russia1 subtitles

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
    latsss@mastodon.socialL latsss@mastodon.social

    @jbrownesq nothing personal, I was just warning you. I heard some americans enjoy it a lot, so just thought to share a general precaution with you

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
    latsss@mastodon.socialL latsss@mastodon.social

    @jbrownesq yeah, yeah, whatever

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
    latsss@mastodon.socialL latsss@mastodon.social

    @jbrownesq
    and you accusing me in 'personall attacks'

    I'm not even gonna respond to this scroll of bullshit. Have fun, but be careful with fentanyl

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
    latsss@mastodon.socialL latsss@mastodon.social

    @jbrownesq
    > they were in Kyiv

    aand how does it correlate to the fact russia invaded in 2014 and 2022? not the othe way around(regardless of if what you're claiming is true. not aware of that, but considering everything I am aware about - you're mostly telling nonsense).

    > inside the US propaganda state, ... russia bad

    It cannot be bad just because someone you don't like are saying that?
    You know, things like Holodomor - my grandma witnessed it. US propaganda again?

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
    latsss@mastodon.socialL latsss@mastodon.social

    @jbrownesq
    > Ive been able to refute some of my own prior beliefs (about russia,

    Like what?

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
    latsss@mastodon.socialL latsss@mastodon.social

    @jbrownesq
    > Its not popular in the US to understand the non america-first view of everything (which is your view, whether or not you like it)

    i don't even care about muricans. my view on ukrainian politics is based on fucking personal experience, which is something you cannot comprehend surrounded by natural castle and neighbours not trying to eliminate you.

    > just personal attacks
    mostly because it's hard to debate with a growing shitload of self-referring bullshit on a foreign language.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
    latsss@mastodon.socialL latsss@mastodon.social

    @jbrownesq
    > I know that is the primary thing you folks like to repeat, and repeat, and repeat

    maybe because you're too deaf and ignorant?

    You know where I'm from? From which exact part of Ukraine

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
    latsss@mastodon.socialL latsss@mastodon.social

    @jbrownesq
    > good war

    an unprovoked attack from russia

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
    latsss@mastodon.socialL latsss@mastodon.social

    @jbrownesq That's your problem - you was bought for whatever idea ussr was offering, while turning a blind eye on not really the nicest parts like genocide, wiping nationalities and doing whatever they want with people.

    russia is treating every ex-ussr state as own property. we just don't want to be a colony, that's all.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
    latsss@mastodon.socialL latsss@mastodon.social

    @jbrownesq
    > Are you confused about what a seperatist is? I am not

    I'm was wondering about your disambiguation. Because it is a bit different from the one in any dictionary

    > LESS russian cooperation and MORE american alignment

    and why they are separatists? russia is another country. Like a soverein country cannot make any decisions on who to ally or trade with

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
    latsss@mastodon.socialL latsss@mastodon.social

    @jbrownesq @kimcrawley

    yeah-yeah. Classic russian propaganda.

    > Ukrainian seperatists.

    Could you please tell me what these 'separatists' were trying separate from while leaving in independent country, attacking infrastructure and people abroad?

    > As someone historically literate and educated
    you're proving the opposite

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
    latsss@mastodon.socialL latsss@mastodon.social

    @jbrownesq @kimcrawley

    I'm not suggesting, I'm stating. I'm pretty much sure russia is trying to wipe ukrainians as a nation/identity mostly because of imperial ambitions.

    More over being a ukrainian myself, It's kinda annoying to me already seeing people from all over the world denying what I'm witnessing every single day or claiming us to be nazis just because russian propaganda does so.

    btw. elaborate on your 'hard right separatists' Is that what you call people resisting recolonization?

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Some asshole tried to report my friend @jbrownesq
    latsss@mastodon.socialL latsss@mastodon.social

    @kimcrawley @jbrownesq

    Goebbels has asked his handbook back. Could you please return it to him?

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper