Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
L

leon_p_smith@ioc.exchange

@leon_p_smith@ioc.exchange
About
Indlæg
2
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Wow, #eufymake being special again...
    L leon_p_smith@ioc.exchange

    @revk I was strongly considering a Bambu H2D last year, but then that company really went off the rails.

    Ended up with a Snapmaker U1 instead... it should be able to do what I really wanted to do with the H2D.

    Ikke-kategoriseret eufymake

  • Wow, #eufymake being special again...
    L leon_p_smith@ioc.exchange

    @revk How has the EufyMake been for you otherwise?

    I found the idea very curious, and then a week ago it struck me that the EufyMake is a strong candidate for a surprisingly tricky and difficult print project I struggled to get to manufactured 20 years ago.

    The best I came up with 20 years ago was a certain $250k high-speed digital press, and most of the professional shops who had one weren't willing to use that machine to print on transparent plastic film as I needed. (Also some specialty toners would have helped a lot, though the machine had support for 5 or 6 colors, IIRC)

    So now I know I do need a UV resin printer, and the EufyMake is the only prosumer-grade machine that's immediately available to me. Not looking forward to getting into yet another sketchy relationship with a manufacturer, though.

    Ikke-kategoriseret eufymake
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper